+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do with my girlfriend?

What do I do with my girlfriend?

Recently, I met a really pretty girl. After being with her for like 30 mins, she instantly says she's developed feelings for me, and honestly I did too as the conversation we had showed we were made for eachother. She told me she weren't a virgin, AND had sex with more than 1 boy and also that she broke up with her ex 3 weeks back. I was a virgin, she was surprised but in a glad way. I could tell she was REALLY into me, telling me how she wants to be with me forever have my kids ect. (sounds creepy I know, but she put it in a sweeter less creepy way ). The next day, we talked again.. and I thought, **** it and asked her out. She always told me how she hated her ex as he beated her and treated her like ****, and she says you seem different from all other boys as you're really sweet... 4 days into the relationship... Her ex calls her, and she doesnt answer and straight away calls me saying 'MY EX IS CALLING ME, I HATE HIM'. He kept calling, and as he got no answer eventually texted her saying I miss you etc. She replied saying I have a boyfriend that I really love and will not return to you... He then asked her 'ARE YOU PREGNANT'. I was like 'why the hell was he asking if you're pregnant?' she then admitted to him cumming inside her making a chance of her being pregnant but she had period so, no... and also admitted to being pregnant before but having a abortion. She also admitted to them being together for 2 years which like an idiot I didn't ask before I met her. I get all angry asking why she didn't tell me before... she cries and I'm all like 'I FEEL LIKE I'M STUCK INBETWEEN A COUPLE, LIKE SOME KIND OF BOUNCE BACK GUY'... she cried and cried, but I began to think she doesn't deserve it as she was telling me I'm the only person she really has in her life and cares about... So i was like, **** it i'm here for you no matter what. Anyway, she texts him saying 'No, leave me alone. He then says 'Stay away from my family, and my friends.. If I see you or your boyfriend I'm going to kill you both'. I then got angrier but as I was in fear of my girl going suicidal, I was like 'I'll always be here for you' which I was honest about. Now.. Her love life is pretty ****ed at the moment.. and she wants to marry me but to me marriage is too early, I like to experiment with different girls - I don't really want to be married my life will technically be over. If I tell her that I will upset her... I could do one of these:

- Gather up some of my boys and beat the **** out of her boyfriend, risking him getting angry and taking revenge and it going into a cycle till someone is dead
    - Tell her I don't want to marry her and risk getting dumped (I really love her.. but do not believe I will in the future, it's just a teenager relationship in my eyes nothing serious.)
    - Dump her and risk her being suicidal.
    - Stay with her for a while to get her more happy in life, and just end it softly (not guaranteed to be soft, there's a risk of putting her into depression again)
    - Be the hero, and marry her in near future even though I don't want to so she doesn't end her own life...

Can you tell me which one I should do? Or add another idea and explain it to me... THANKS!

Additional Info:
    - BOTH ME AND HER ARE 15 YEARS OLD.
    - HER EX BOYFRIEND IS 17, BUT HE'S LIKE 5 FT TALL...

Quote Originally Posted by robert123 View Post
    recently, i met a really pretty girl. after being with her for like 30 mins, she instantly says she's developed feelings for me, also that she and honestly i did too as the conversation we had showed we were made for eachother. She told me she weren't a virgin, and had sex with more than 1 boy and broke up with her ex 3 weeks back. I was a virgin, she was surprised but in a glad way. I could tell she was really into me, telling me how she wants to be with me forever have my kids ect. (sounds creepy i know, but she put it in a sweeter less creepy way :p). The next day, we talked again.. And i thought, **** it and asked her out. She always told me how she hated her ex as he beated her and treated her like ****, and she says you seem different from all other boys as you're really sweet... 4 days into the relationship... Her ex calls her, and she doesnt answer and straight away calls me saying 'my ex is calling me, i hate him'. He kept calling, and as he got no answer eventually texted her saying i miss you etc. She replied saying i have a boyfriend that i really love and will not return to you... He then asked her 'are you pregnant'. I was like 'why the hell was he asking if you're pregnant?' she then admitted to him cumming inside her making a chance of her being pregnant but she had period so, no... And also admitted to being pregnant before but having a abortion. she also admitted to them being together for 2 years which like an idiot i didn't ask before i met her. I get all angry asking why she didn't tell me before... She cries and i'm all like 'i feel like i'm stuck inbetween a couple, like some kind of bounce back guy'... She cried and cried, but i began to think she doesn't deserve it as she was telling me i'm the only person she really has in her life and cares about... So i was like, **** it i'm here for you no matter what. Anyway, she texts him saying 'no, leave me alone. He then says 'stay away from my family, and my friends.. If i see you or your boyfriend i'm going to kill you both'. I then got angrier but as i was in fear of my girl going suicidal, i was like 'i'll always be here for you' which i was honest about. Now.. Her love life is pretty ****ed at the moment.. And she wants to marry me but to me marriage is too early, i like to experiment with different girls - i don't really want to be married my life will technically be over. If i tell her that i will upset her... I could do one of these:

- gather up some of my boys and beat the **** out of her boyfriend, risking him getting angry and taking revenge and it going into a cycle till someone is dead
    - tell her i don't want to marry her and risk getting dumped (i really love her.. But do not believe i will in the future, it's just a teenager relationship in my eyes nothing serious.)
    - dump her and risk her being suicidal.
    - stay with her for a while to get her more happy in life, and just end it softly (not guaranteed to be soft, there's a risk of putting her into depression again)
    - be the hero, and marry her in near future even though i don't want to so she doesn't end her own life...

Can you tell me which one i should do? Or add another idea and explain it to me... Thanks!

Additional info:
    - both me and her are 15 years old.
    - her ex boyfriend is 17, but he's like 5 ft tall...

OH SWEET JESUS! I"m going off into a dark place to cry. Will someone else straighten this kid out, please?
    Last edited by chump4u; 23-08-10 at 02:14 PM. Reason: more and more color
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Thanks for the help man!1! -.-

Sorry. Shouldn't have popped like that. And please don't think I'm making fun of you, here. Your story makes me ache, literally....and want to cry, literally. I really feel for you and for your friend.

You're 15, and wondering whether you should marry the girl, or mess up her boyfriend for revenge, or both? She's 15, with a busy two or three-year sexual history, including an abortion?... and suicidal thoughts?

Ouch.

I honestly can't get my head around that. I can't imagine a society or a life in which that could happen.

Beating up her boyfriend will make you feel better, no doubt, but it'll do nothing to get her out of what is a truly self-destructive lifestyle, and a life-destroying situation.

You don't have the resources to get her our of that life. You need to encourage her to find so-called "professional" help. She needs to get to an agency or service that will give her a safe place to go, where she can get some help straightening out her disordered mind, and get a start on a new life. That's the whole answer, and the only honest one.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.