+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I know why I have never and will never have a girlfriend

I know why I have never and will never have a girlfriend

I know why I have never and will never have a girlfriend, it is because I am an introvert and I am not good looking.

If I'm wrong tell me why.

I think it might have more to do with the "i will never have a girlfriend" attitude im afraid.

Being introvert and not good looking doesnt mean you wont have a girlfriend. Hell, some girls like introvert guys. Ofcourse in order to make contact you will have to bring yourself to making yourself 'visible'. So that

A: you can meet girls and try to make contact.
    B: girls see you and try to make contact with you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope, you're probably right, nobody here can tell you otherwise.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Friday I spoke to a very lovely woman about something similar. She told me that she gets checked out by men all the time (and I most certainly believed her) but she's very rarely approached. Confidence, she told me, makes up for quite a lot. She said she's come across a lot of guys who didn't fit her ideal but they had confidence and that turned her on more than sweet talk or big guns.

You can do something about your looks. You can exercise, you can get a new haircut, you can pick out a new wardrobe--and you'd be surprised what a difference that all will make. You can even put in effort to speak up, take some risks and make friends. Just because you're an introvert doesn't mean you can't. I'm an introvert. Most people laugh at me when I confess it.

But to succeed at any of that you first need confidence. And the first step toward gaining confidence is to drop the negative attitude. Good luck.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fire00150 View Post
    I know why I have never and will never have a girlfriend, it is because I am an introvert and I am not good looking.

If I'm wrong tell me why.
    Hehe I thought this said: I know why I have never and will never have a girlfriend, it is because I am an introvert and I am not looking.

I was going to say then what is the problem.

Anyway, there are plenty of introverts and extroverts who will find you attractive. Work on changing parts of you that you can. Workout, lose weight, dress well, groom, and smell approachable. That helps with the physical attraction.

Next, work on the mental attraction. Set short-term and long-term goals. Become financially independent and work to make yourself the best that you can be.

Enjoy yourself and work on your self esteem and self perception.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

If your timing is good, even an ugly-ass introvert can catch a hottie on the rebound. She'll be really emotionally vulnerable, so you can make her very dependent on you.

Of course, she'll eventually stabilize and dump you, but you won't be able to say "never" any more.
    Spammer Spanker

Like some of the others have said... It is all about confidence. I've seen decent looking people be single for much of their life (and not by choice) yet at the same time Ive seen complete assholes that arent even that good looking get one girl after another. Ya they dont last long because they are a complete ass but they get girls nonetheless.

it really is how you come off. With the attitude you have now it is highly unlikely you will find a girl. Most of my friends arent bad looking and dont have a bad personality yet most of them either dont have a girlfriend or have only had 1. Why? because they dont have confidence.