Hey guys and gals. I need your help!

Here's the situation:

From my very first years, I lived next to a girl (of the same age) named Pauline. We've been quite good friends till I was 12 and moved out of the country (with my family of course ). We've lost contact for 8 years. Recently she added me on Facebook and we had a nice 1 hour long chat about what's been going on.

I have to mention that I REALLY like her. I was into her even when we were kids. I thought I lost her the day I moved but the minute I saw her name pop up on Facebook, something sparked inside me again. I felt like a kid once more and a thought of getting together popped in my head.We live about 1100 miles away from each other. She is thinking of moving to Wales (I live in UK) but that's long-term plan.Can you please help create a long-term plan to win her heart? What should I do to subtly convince her that I'm the one? I could just write to her that I really like her but I think that this would screw up everything. I don't care what it'll take. I'd do anything for her.

Thanks for any advice!

PS. I've never been to the city she lives in so maybe go there and ask her to show me around?