+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this a positive sign girls?

Is this a positive sign girls?

So I've really come to like this girl. I'm a junior and she's a first year in college. We have a class together and have been talking quite a bit for the last few weeks. She actually was the one who found my phone number and contacted me first....so today in class another kid asked her what she was doing this weekend, she said nothing, and he said "just let me know if you want to hang out," and she was quiet for a minute and said, maybe Saturday.

So I walked back with her to get lunch and she didn't go eat so we left each other after a good conversation. I'm getting reading to sit down and eat and she showed back up in the cafeteria, and came up to me wanting me to see the little girl she babysits and how cute she is and the things she texts her. She didn't get anything to eat though, we just talked for a long time about future, family, school, etc. I had previously invited her to go to a basketball game with me and she said she would love to and she'd let me know if she'd be free. Then we left.

I just wanted to see if I'm overthinking this way too much. At first I was afraid her and the other kid were going to hang out, but it's probably nothing serious. I feel like she likes me, but I really don't want to get my hopes up, cause I've had bad luck in the past.

It sounds like she likes you. Do not get panicky about some other guy, she is technically single so all this means is that you need to make a move a little more hastily than you might like. Just play it calmly, go to the baseball game or to visit the kid with her, and at some point, as her out on a date and see what happens.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Sounds like she at least likes you as a friend. She got your number & called you? I would say go to the game, have fun, see where it goes. Don't over-analyze it...have fun

Let's hope so, I don't know why I'm worrying about it so much. I never used to up until the last few days. Confusing.