+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice needed really dont know what to do please help :(

advice needed really dont know what to do please help :(

Hi, I've recently been seeing how things go with another woman. We met online she lives in Scotland I went to see her for a week last month everything was great thought we were getting on well. So we decided that we can't do long distance and I live in north wales so I decided to move to Scotland to be closer to her. Having paid for a deposit and supposed to be moving next week (into my own flat). I just want to be there for her and show her that I care and am prepared to support her in any way I can. I understand she's under a lot of pressure as last week she failed her college course. And with me moving she feels aload of pressure because if things don't work it would be her fault (her words ) ive tried reassuring her that it wouldn't be her fault. Now she says she doesn't know what she wants and has asked me to give her space. I've never felt so strongly about anyone I adore her and want to treat her right but I really don't know what to do. Any advice would be grateful just so confused. Sorry it's long. Hope some one can help so low havnt slept can't stop thinking about her miss her S's o muc

You're moving things way too fast, literally. Stay where you're at and let the relationship develop, if that's what it's meant to do.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

She wanted us to be closer together we discussed it don't expect her to be there all the time just want a new place a new start. I just dont know how to try and take the pressure off of her

Thanks for your post