+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, I need your help.

Ladies, I need your help.

Ladies, I would love to get your opinion on something.

Summary:
    Hi, if you’re reading this, then let me thank you in advance for taking the time to do so. I’m a male. But more specifically, i’m a male that over the last 6 months has been writing a self-help book for males regarding improving their love life. The book itself is to help tackle the issue of what state a man should be in order to successfully communicate the positive traits about himself. As you and I know, there’s only a select number of men who seem to “understand” women. While the mass majority seem somewhat clueless to what a female is looking for, and what worries or interests that go through womens’ heads.
    Which brings the part where you come into this. If willing to help increase the chances of already very good men who just can’t convey the proper decorum, and hopefully impact on a better love life in return to other women around the world (Whether they are sick of men who are often misleading of their intentions, or just can’t find a man who is forward and direct enough to make them feel special). Then please, feel free to continue reading.

How will this help specifically? Specifically,the answers you will be giving will hopefully show, and allow men to understand that the fundamental signs of attraction for a women to respond to has nothing to do with what type of person she is, and rather the personality shown at first is often very different to the personality the women actually has, once getting to know her. That kissing for the first time is less to do with arousal and more to do with comfort in exploring that comfort and intimacy with each other.

Also it only seems fair I get a females opinion on the matter.

Hesitant, need me to elaborate more? Then post a question here, or pm me.

Requirements:

One, you must be heterosexual or bisexual.

Secondly, you must be over 18. The amount of sexual partners, (whether over 9000 or 0) does not matter.

Also, you must class yourself under one of the following titles. More than one is permitted.
    Do you regard yourself as either, a nice girl? a no bullshit/down-to-earth girl? a mean/catty girl? a high value girl? a low value girl? outgoing/extrovert? shy/introvert? Very sexual? Not so keen on sex?

Once you’ve done that, also make sure to put your username, and PM me unless you want your name to be public. If comfortable, you can give me a picture of yourself (optional)

I would, ideally like you to spend some time, so don’t rush things. Take some time out to do this, i’d suspect it would take somewhere around 30 minutes. But I hope that you’re enthusiastic enough, that you find yourself enjoying the survey. I’m looking for roughly (at the minimum) a paragraph for each answer.

All check and understood? Well, if not - ask me here or in PM.

If the answer is a yes. Then here’s the survey. Enjoy.

Survey

1. Describe the stage of life you’re currently in as a whole, highlight areas such as wealth, health, and lovelife. Be open. Describe the kind of girl you are.

2. Describe your appearance and personality; give 3 qualities about yourself and 3 things you feel others would not like about yourself. Be honest.

3. Describe your ideal man. Highlight his appearance, his common expressions, the way he stands, his voice. How he interacts with you and your friends, with you alone, with other women and other men. Really try and picture the kind of man you would like to have as a boyfriend. Do not be modest.

4. Describe how you would feel and react around your ideal man. When he walks over to you and speaks for the first time, when he speaks to your friends casually, when he speaks to you, when he’s alone with you. When he makes a move. The build up before sex. Do not be shy.

5. Describe your least ideal man. Highlight his appearance, his common expressions, the way he stands, his voice. The kind of behaviour he has around you and your friends, with you alone, with other women and other men. Really try and picture the kind of man that disgusts you. Do not give mercy.

6. Describe how you would feel and react around your least ideal man. When he walks over to you and speaks for the first time, when he tries to speak to your friends, when he speaks to you, when he’s alone with you. When he tries to make a move. Attempting to seduce you into bed. Do not hold back your feelings.

7. Describe how men normally act around you. Highlight their general behaviour and emotions. Give speculation to why.
    8. Describe what you would consider your perfect day with someone you were sexually interested in. Really try and imagine and visualize the atmosphere. Give very good detail.

9. Describe specific responses and behaviour of men that make you react emotionally. Highlight times where the emotion was very positive and engaging when the emotion was very negative and made you feel almost repulsed/angry, and when the emotion was torn between the two, and very confusing yet hard to shake off.

10. Describe specific responses and behaviour of men that made you feel very unemotional. Highlight times where it just made you feel bored, times where your emotional level just dropped, times were you felt your own brain just shut off and your interest led on to something else.

11. Tell me what you feel is the biggest difference(s) between men and women, highlight behaviour and the nature of each sex. Tell me what you would feel men should change about themselves in order to close this gap. Tell me what you feel women should change about themselves. Be specific, think hard on this one.

12. How did you feel answering this survey?

Also, if I’ve overstepped any boundaries here regarding the rules. Please do say so.

If you decide not to participate, please state why.
    Last edited by Padlock1; 01-09-11 at 09:51 AM.

59 views and no reply. Any reason for the disinterest?

I genuinely need to know if i'm ever going to get any feedback.

Cheers.

Sorry i left school and it didnt prepare me for life any better than your survey would.
    All your answers are in the forum's, maybe read them and design your male thoughts around them.We all give advice based on our will do, or no chance of doing.
    Your answers are out there
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp