+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl in my school, what should i do?

This girl in my school, what should i do?

Hey

I am 17 and am in the first year of sixth form. I have never had a girlfriend before, or not even come close, probably because i am quiet and a shy person. I have had a crush on a girl before, but i wish i didnt say i fancied her because, everyone was making fun of me, maybe thats a thing that made my quiet cause i didnt used to be as bad as that. There is this girl in my school, i havent talked to her or even sat at the same table to her. Once i was in the same class as her but didnt have no chance as her mate was by her all the time. What should i do, i know one of her mates well as one of my good mates is her twin (different sex) lol and i was wondering if i should tell her i fancy her, and tell her to hint about me, like would you go out with that boy. I dont really want to go up to her and ask her out, as i dont know her well, and as i am shy it wouldnt work as it would have when your younger, you just hang about with her for a bit. I cant ask her out saturday to see a movie, because all the sixth form are close all the time, it aint like collage and i dont want to avoid her.

What should i do?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fancy her? Where are you from dude?

sixth form? sounds like merry ol' england.
    my opinion is better than yours.

aaah first love...ar at least possible potential!! Ok man one important thing, girls yer age well they r more mature than u right now, don't worry they get dumber once they hit 20 and its a gradual loss of intellect!! So first thing u gotta do is just gather up the courage just to walk upto her man......another advice never enter the friendzone, coz then yer doomed....give her time....just enough...give attention.....just enough....ok in any case now onto the solution man, just plain go upto her and intro yerself, hi the name's blah blah, whats yers and well start talking bout something...alwaysleave the conversation hanging, that way she'll want to know more even after u leave, get her no. in the meantime and well, once u get that stuff done, leave and tell her u'll call her...wait for 3 days and then call her, don't aske her if she's busy...tell ur going to yer fav restaurant and ask if she would like to come along...if she does, the ball's in yer court, if she doesn't well just keep in touch...remember she's access to more girls!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

Dude, too much there. I'm from Wales UK by the way. Well today i saw her on her own, i didnt want to go up to her as my mate, bit of a knob was beside me, if he wasnt there i would have done something. This girl isnt like loud, she's quiet like me.

I dont want to date her or whatever, its different in my situation. Should i just wait till she's on her own and i am on my own and then go up and tell her i like her, and see what her reaction is? i think thats the best way for me at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage
    I dont want to date her or whatever, its different in my situation.
    ...care to explain?

Listen man, it isn't hard being a friend, i guess i gave my advice to the wrong person!! What do u want to do exactly.....friend?? lover?? what??? get that sorted out first!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

I didn't even read it, but by guessing like all the rest of the n00bs... JUST TALK TO HER

My god, you are like me from the past. I have so many regrets about what I didn't do when I liked a girl. I could have missed out on the one and I don't even know it. Think of these two questions.

What is the worst that can happen?
    What is the best that can happen?

She could say no, yes a bit of embarrassment but you will get over that quickly. She seems like the type that won't tell everyone in school and they all make fun of you. So you only have limited embarrassment.

However she could say yes. I cannot even explain the rewards you will get from this.
    Close your eyes and think of the possibilities of what will happen if she says yes.

I have so many regrets from not talking to girls. Don't make the same mistakes that I made when I was younger.

I am thinking of asking her but her mates are around her all the time, i have no chance. When she is on her own, i have a massive group of friends with me. It's totally bugging me.

What should i say to her, i aint going up and saying stuff like hello, my name is .... i want to go up and get it over with, say i fancy her, ask her out, yes or no, probably no then thats it end if it.

be patient, the chance will come. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage
    What should i say to her, i aint going up and saying stuff like hello, my name is .... i want to go up and get it over with, say i fancy her, ask her out, yes or no, probably no then thats it end if it.
    Quick tip - Tell some of your mates that you fancy this chick. See what they tell you. This way at school, you won't be totally weird about talking to her if some of them are around.

Straight up tell your friends that you really want to ask her out. See what they say. Sure, some of the fellas will give you a hard time, but truth be told, 95% of them are chicken shit too.

Then, after your mates have helped you build up some confidence, simply go over and talk to her just like you said about. Just let her know that you kinda like her, ask her out, and bam, it's over.

You either get her to go out, or you don't. How bad off will you be 20 minutes later? You won't be. If anything you will feel soooo much better than you do now, stomach churning at the idea of even doing this. It will all be behind you. And with a little luck, you now have a new girl to take out on a date.

P.S. - I don't know how many times I have helped "coach" friends of mine into getting enough courage to actually walk up and ask a chick out. You would be surprised, it really helps when your friends find out you like a girl.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------