Okey I Really need help.. so confused
Hey guys first of all thank you for taking your time for reading this, and I am in desperate need of help! okey so basically, I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years, everything was good and we hardly had any argument but these last 2 weeks have been rocky between us.. we were keep having some stupid silly arguments and everytime we did argue we werent talkin' for couple days so I always try to break the ice between us. anyways last week he broke up wit me, after we had a silly argument. he ended things wit me as i was saying u always hurt me and make me cry, I know i shouldnt have been emotional but thats what was on my mind. n then he said that he dsnt want to mess with my emotions anymore therefore to end the relationship. so I said okey i respect his decisions but i need time for myself so I deleted him from every contact method. anyways so it was my birthday the other day and i receive a gift from him to my home... i was bit confused and called him but then he says lets jst stay friends n keep contact. but why is he sending me gifts then am so confused someone help ;( I feel so down

thank you