+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't she like it?

Why doesn't she like it?

Two days ago my gf and me were resting in my room. We were on my bed and we weren't doing anything other than just resting after we came back from the park. Then after a while, we kissed a bit and it lasted for quite a while. I seldom get to french kiss her and getting to kiss her for more than a good 30secs is like striking the lottery to me.

So anyways, while we were kissing, I suddenly had the urge to put my hands into her shirt and started to massage her breast and then gradually to her nipples. I then gently moved my lips down to her chest. She did not resist at all like she normally would. Her eyes were closed though I don't know if she is enjoying or not. This is the first time and the furthest we have ever done in our 4, going 5, years relationship! Other than that, our sex life is totally zero. So just as my lips had landed on her chest, the phone in my room rung. geez! I thought this only happens in movie! We could have gone on longer if the phone did not interupt.

She was like suddenly "awake" from posession and immediately pull her shirt down and was very angry. I apologised but she was mad at me for doing that the whole night even after she went back her home.

Yesterday we met for dinner. She looked like she has returned to normal. Then somehow as we were talking, she suddenly said that I was such a pervert two days ago and that I was so daring to do that on her. I explained to her that I thought she was enjoying it but she replied that she wasn't and that I shouldn't do it anymore. She thinks that I did that out of lust and not love and even added that she will leave me if I were to do this to her again! It was very hurting when I heard this. I couldn't sleep the entire night as my heart was aching.

I am very puzzled about this whole thing. When we were doing it, why didn't she stop me immediately if she didn't like it? She pushes me away all the time when I get touchy on her. The whole process wasn't a five ten seconds thing. We are both virgins and we have no experiences in these but she is so against this that she said she would leave me if this happens again! She thinks that I am a pervert and I may show off to my friends about it. I told her that I wouldn't be so silly to tell my friends about something which is so private between us but she just doesn't believe me. She also thinks that I will eventually go down on her and then get all that I need. I am such a big pervertic monster to her. LOL.

Is she right that I am being pervertic and I am abnormal? Ladies out there, could you explain to me why didn't she resist if she don't like it? And why is she mad?

OMGGG! I don't think I'll dare to do it anymore anyways.

just a wild guess, but was she in anyway clueless about what was going on? e.g drunk, daydreaming, etc? cuz sometimes i sorta doze of and wake up to find my gf cuddling next to me, sorta gives me a mini heart attack for a few seconds but then my heart rate goes back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by wizardox View Post
    Is she right that I am being pervertic and I am abnormal? Ladies out there, could you explain to me why didn't she resist if she don't like it? And why is she mad?
    1/ How old are you? If you're old enough, putting your hand under her shirt is not perverted at all. If you're still young, you might want to wait a while.

2/ Her saying she doesn't like it does not mean she didn't. Maybe she did like it, but just doesn't want to admit. Maybe she is ashamed. Maybe she has bad experiences or has heard bad stuff.

I've seen women do it before.. they want to blame it on "it just happened" and not say "I wanted it" or "I made it happen". So.. if you want to try again, maybe make it appear as it "just happens" and not as you did it.

Then again, if you're old enough (16 or older) and after 4-5 years of relationship still hardly ever french kiss, maybe you should ask yourself if you're satisfied with that. Some couples only make love when they want a child (and hence, make love twice in their life if they want two children) and are happy with that - but most people like making love more often than that...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is she religious by any chance?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

is she religious by any chance?
    I'm wondering the same thing. They've been dating for almost 5 years, and she thinks he's a monster pervert for copping a feel? That is.. odd.

I just turned 23 this year and she is close to my age too. Although we have the same reglion, we are not very religious people. How does it feel to a girl when a guy do what I did to her? Is it really that awful?

at 23 years old and not being very religious, that is actually pretty bad. I mean no intimacy from 18-23?.. your not perverted, in fact i would call you both UBER prudes.

Your GF has issues with sex. There is nothing wrong with your urges. She is the one with the problem.

I would run NOW! Otherwise you'll end up in an ugly divorce a few years down the road.

he can't run with 5 years invested, but that is definitely not normal. Sex is a normal and natural part of a healthy relationship for most people, so put your "perverted" idea in the trash because she is just being incredibly prude for some reason.

I've never known a girl to be like that, even religious ones like to get naughty every now and then... Next time don't apologize for it, it's almost like she's using the lack of sex to control you in some way... ie:

"behave and MAYYYYYBE you'll get to touch a breast! Shame on you for touching the breast... don't make me leave."

Sounds horrible... why are you dating her again? lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    Sounds horrible... why are you dating her again? lol
    No, really. Why? What do you do to fill the boring time between what should be sex? Communication CAN and WILL only GO so far. I would get bored if I didn't do anything but listen to my boyfriend tell me about his feelings. FOR FIVE YEARS.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

damn bro, I would've left her after 1 month of no physical intimacy. That's just sad you've been with her for 5 yrs.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    No, really. Why? What do you do to fill the boring time between what should be sex? Communication CAN and WILL only GO so far. I would get bored if I didn't do anything but listen to my boyfriend tell me about his feelings. FOR FIVE YEARS.
    LOL I know it's not about OP's problem but this is going to happen if that girl stays with this small penis bf LOL You have some double standards hehehehe
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    We just sleep, talk or watch videos when we are bored.

There's nothing wrong with you, and you're not a pervert. There is something deeply wrong with your girlfriend though.

I smell troll. Five years? Ridiculous.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast