+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i do this?

how do i do this?

when i have a date with a girl at say 8pm and i m supposed to 'pick her up'.... how do i do that wihtout a car?... i m 14 btw

do i go by public transport or what?

and how do i act towards her and what should i do when i see her at that time?

lol yes if u don't have a car... public transport... plus you need to be 15 to drive
    But yeah... compliment her... on things you like about her... be honest, don't make up random bulls**t, and just be yourself, relax and have fun. The worse thing you could do is think too much... enjoy yourself
    "Its all just your state of mind, doubt is the real killer!"

if you have enough money, you can pay someone you know that has a car to be the "driver" and you can pick her up limo style. most of the time you can always tell her to meet you somewhere, being that you guys are so young.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's why you have parents... raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    another point, you don't have to be shame about it. when i was your age, i asked whoever was around the house to drive me to my gf's house. i didn't care how i got there, as long as i got there. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    another point, you don't have to be shame about it. when i was your age, i asked whoever was around the house to drive me to my gf's house. i didn't care how i got there, as long as i got there. raverboy
    SHOT dude... well said he he he
    "Its all just your state of mind, doubt is the real killer!"

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    so you got there and just stayed there as a date?... how would you get anywhere else?

anyways, assuming i cant let my parents know im dating, how would i 'pick her up'?

that's why parents don't let their children date until they're < 16. cuz they need a license to drive.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."