+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cursing... ...

Cursing... ...

I just went thru a bunch of my posts and I already knew i have a bad mouth - but i didnt realize I type out my bad mouth too --- I was wondering if this is ok on this forum.

This is a Love forum and Love is something that is suppossed to be shared by Adults so it technically makes this an 18+ site ---- BUT i have seen little kids, like kawasakii and a few others ...

Basically I am asking if it is ok for me to talk like I nomrally do ? Or should I censor my words ? or should I just not use those words at all here ??

I prefer to be able to use them - but i dont want to be the next ban - and from what i noticed i think i have the worst mouth out of us all...

nah no one really cares and theres no rules against it-unless you were like a real asshole about it-youre not abusing anything...unless someone finds it offensive they can report it-but for the most part-its no biggy! Your being yourself...and I use to totally say the F word all the time...but i still swear and I dont care. So be yourself!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

****ing kick ass !

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah i swear on here from time to time, not really considering that there are children that browse this site. then i thought to myself, i started swearing in grade school and now they are already having sex in grade school. they know the f word and what not, but i try not to really swear all that much on here. if anything, you can also just type out f*ck if you don't feel that swearing is appropriate. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

****ITY ****ITY **** **** ****!!!
    Heit ist mein taug.

LMFAO Zekk!!! You are so funny, my friend. I've got freakin tears in my eyes!!!

But it's true. I used to curb my mouth in front of my kids, but God knows they hear a LOT worse at school. I still try to set a good example though. I AM supposed to be the adult. lol But their bloody music has more expletives than I even KNEW about at their age. Ahhhh..........the innocence of youth. Is it gone forever?? But there are several you will never hear come out of MY mouth.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i find it very offensive. =P~

raverboy

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

that is the FUNNIEST THING THAT HAS BEEN STATED ON THIS FORUM ZEKK!!!

hahahahahhaha

its about time too!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hey Illusional, if you think THAT'S offensive, you should hear "Da Hui". It's a song on a new CD my daughter got today. Holy CRAP!! That CD should have come with a warning label! lol It's Splinter, by The Offspring (cool name for a group, I thought).

Just tryin to show my cute side.
    Heit ist mein taug.

A nasty and offensive song is Kunt by Korn - its number 8 on the Life is Peachy cd

Not to many cursing in it - but it sure as hell made me grossed out - hmm... idk. lol

But yeah - Zekk - that was pretty damn funny. When I read it I heard a little kid saying that in my head - idky i do things like that - but it made it even funnier for me to hear a little 3 y/o boy say that in my head.

Yeah, I've done that. Something I really like to do is get some really corny dance song in my head and then look at some really old person or some really uptight person and picture them dancing really bad to it. Typically does well to make me laugh.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    offspring. i haven't heard of them for a while? so i'm guessing this is their latest cd...

oh if you wanna hear a funny as hell song, download this song.

"ugly friend" by maddwest. i dunno how i came across this song, but it's about how when you go clubbing with a hot girl, she always has to bring her ugly friend. raverboy

It must be 'cause the songs are being played on the radio right now. So since you're in Hawaii, you must have heard of Da Hui then eh? Those tough surfer dudes.
    Where can I download this song you speak of? If you can't put it in this thread, PM me. I'd love to hear it. New to this cyber music thing though.

The british and americans really do have different taste in humour I smirked at that, I can imagine you lot in hysterics over it wiiierd lol

Anyway... we all bloody swear so **** it... let rip... if somebody is bothered by it, they ain't mature enough to handle it

Damn I cant use my fave smily... the sticking tounge out one that messanger has... it just makes the drunk one on these forums
    - Mark 'Mr. Organised'/'Calamity' Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast