+ Follow This Topic

Thread: after all this time, she still has me confused (please help!)...

after all this time, she still has me confused (please help!)...

Me & this girl were into each other, but we never ended up dating. We recently reached closure & decided to stay just as friends due to the long distance between us. But now, I’m not sure how she feels. read on...

-when we spoke about our relationship, she said things like “friends for now”, as if leaving things open
    -since then, she called me her lover. After calling me her lover, she said “anyways…” how is that important? Well, I once asked her on msn about stuff that was going on in her life & she said something like “thanks for asking! my ex was never interested in anything” & then she wrote “ANYWAYS!” in big capital letters, so I feel like she may be giving me hints.
    -when I say bye to her on msn, she always says love you or something sweet (other than just “bye”) & she often uses hearts when she talks to me (not always, but alot).
    -we’ve had long talks since then, often about not that much, just hanging out - talks that can go up to 2 or 3 hours of just casual talk
    -she told me she had a dream where she came with her family to see my family. While our siblings went to go get pizza, we went to the basement to watch a DVD of our favourite show. We eventually ended up kissing. In reality, we never kissed, but her dream holds many parallels to reality. We do love the same show & we had pizza in my basement the day that I met her. I asked her what she thought it meant & she said that she thought it confirmed her feelings for me & that she could trust me.
    - she’s written on my facebook wall late at night how she’s thinking of me & that she misses "her boy" (a couple occasions only, but i'm just writing whatever may bear signifigance)
    -she told me I’m a special boy in her life
    -she jokingly implied that she’d give me a lapdance next time I saw her (like a one out of a thousand chance). Then she said there'd be 100 out of that thousand, there’d be a chance that we were dating.

I understand that friends do these kinds of jokes, & I may be overreacting, but we only agreed to be friends about a month ago, so I don’t know if she would think it’s appropriate to make those kinds of jokes or do these kinds of things. I haven’t seen her since our talk, but I’m gonna soon, so I need to know!!! Does she like me or not? what's up with her?...

somebody please respond!!