+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tijuana

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Tijuana

Oh. My. God.

Tijuana is ****ing INSANE. I stepped into a bar my first day there. It was kind of early. I just wanted to escape the street peddlers and pass the time with a beer.

You don't drink a beer in a Tijuana bar. You ask for a Corona and the guy brings you a bucketful. And he only charges you about as much as you'd pay for a single bottle in the states, so no complaints there. As if that weren't enough, there's usually a jackass or two with a bottle of Tequila who'll come up behind you without a word, tilt your head back, and empty half a bottle down your throat.

And the women. Dear god, I've never seen such beautiful women. And they'll do things to you. Such horrible, disgusting things, and for the tiniest bit of cash. When I say beautiful, I mean these girls could be doing photoshoots. Hell, some of them look like they belong on TV. I have never been so horny in my entire life. Do you know how much willpower it takes, especially after having been drenched in beer and liquor, to turn down a ****ing model who's wriggling in your lap and offering to spread her legs for sixty bucks???

I'm in San Diego now. Thank god. My innocence is intact. For now. The next girl I bed is in for a treat.
    Last edited by Gribble; 02-04-08 at 08:28 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

viva mexicoooooooo!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get the distinct feeling Tijuana, or at least the tourist traps I've been to, ain't much of an example of the real Mexico. I need to come back sometime, see the real Mexico. You can be my tour guide. And if we bump into any ladies of the night you can drag me to a hotel room and make me forget all about them.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate those tourist towns. I find them degrading and sad... little tiny kids begging you to buy chicklets.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I get the distinct feeling Tijuana, or at least the tourist traps I've been to, ain't much of an example of the real Mexico. I need to come back sometime, see the real Mexico. You can be my tour guide. And if we bump into any ladies of the night you can drag me to a hotel room and make me forget all about them.
    i'd make you forget about any other girl. anytime. anywhere.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    little tiny kids begging you to buy chicklets.
    Hahahahahahahahhahaha!

Chicklets.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. It's chicklehs.

Thankfully I didn't bump into any kids during my stay. That would have been depressing. Just a bunch of annoying men trying to pawn cheap stogies as Habanos and cabbies offering to bring llello and chicas straight to my hotel.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what is that little saying that i heard about vegas.."what goes on in vegas, stays in vegas, except for the stds"

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

those kids should sell cigarettes. they'd make so much more money.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i am going to guess that cigarettes are as common there as dirt. but how many times have you asked your friend for a piece of gum only to get an empty pocket as a reply??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...