+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 22 female in love (lust?) and confused, and need advice

22 female in love (lust?) and confused, and need advice

About 6 weeks ago I met this amazing guy at a club. He's sexy, confident, great sense of humor, sexy russian accent, has a very caring personality, treats his friends like gold, and has a way of making me feel like im the only woman in the room....(even when we met at the club...which is pretty amazin b/c there are dzns of othere beautiful woman there) oh and hes umm pretty well off . Well weve been datin since then....well, kind of Everytime we have hung out hes been amazing we can barely keep our hands off each other (kissing hugging PDA.. enough to make my friends uncomfortable ) But we have only seen each other about 5 times in the past month When i call him he doesnt answer when I txt him i never get a reply. The only time i can actually get in contact w/ him is on A.I.M. and when i do his persona always seems so cold (as if i was bothering him) and he will put up his away message right in the middle of our convo . So after a full month of this ... I had to instant message him w/ 'I need to talk to u via celly'. Didnt get a reply back for 10 mins, then he agreed. I asked him if he wanted me to stop contactin him b/c im gettn the feelin that hes been avoidin me.... then long uncomfortable pause... he says no ive been busy w/ finals (hes in his final year of college this is his last month) and he love to see me when hes not so busy. So I said oh ok well thats kind of understandable but just give me a call when u have some free time...
    Its been another week since then, I see him on aim alll the time and he doesnt bother messaging me.... I know i should just move on find a diff guy but ive never had any1 whos treat me so well.... (in person only) I dont know what to do if i should persue him or drop him...Im a nice, pretty girl and could easily find another guy but i dont want to find anyone else... argh please tell me ur opinion of what i should do whether it be harsh or not just tell me like it is Thanx every1 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Anabel Lektor View Post
    About 6 weeks ago I met this amazing guy at a club. He's sexy, confident, great sense of humor, sexy russian accent, has a very caring personality, treats his friends like gold, and has a way of making me feel like im the only woman in the room....(even when we met at the club...which is pretty amazin b/c there are dzns of othere beautiful woman there) oh and hes umm pretty well off . Well weve been datin since then....well, kind of Everytime we have hung out hes been amazing we can barely keep our hands off each other (kissing hugging PDA.. enough to make my friends uncomfortable ) But we have only seen each other about 5 times in the past month When i call him he doesnt answer when I txt him i never get a reply. The only time i can actually get in contact w/ him is on A.I.M. and when i do his persona always seems so cold (as if i was bothering him) and he will put up his away message right in the middle of our convo . So after a full month of this ... I had to instant message him w/ 'I need to talk to u via celly'. Didnt get a reply back for 10 mins, then he agreed. I asked him if he wanted me to stop contactin him b/c im gettn the feelin that hes been avoidin me.... then long uncomfortable pause... he says no ive been busy w/ finals (hes in his final year of college this is his last month) and he love to see me when hes not so busy. So I said oh ok well thats kind of understandable but just give me a call when u have some free time...
    Its been another week since then, I see him on aim alll the time and he doesnt bother messaging me.... I know i should just move on find a diff guy but ive never had any1 whos treat me so well.... (in person only) I dont know what to do if i should persue him or drop him...Im a nice, pretty girl and could easily find another guy but i dont want to find anyone else... argh please tell me ur opinion of what i should do whether it be harsh or not just tell me like it is Thanx every1 <3
    :: Rolls eyes ::
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

hate to say but it sounds like you have been played - he's had his fun and is now done with you, and i think you know it too - stop emailing him oe A.I.M whatever the **** that is, you will look clingy and needy, try to at least salvage some pride

best advice would be is to move on, learn from it (though sadly this is a pattern i have seen alot and females just dont get it sometimes) and dont be so ****ing gullible next time

rough but thanx man i needed that

He's sexy, confident, great sense of humor, sexy russian accent, has a very caring personality, treats his friends like gold, and has a way of making me feel like im the only woman in the room.
    Also known as a player. I have friends like this. WTF, you posted this twice...but worded it differently.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 12-05-07 at 12:06 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ugh- this isn't going to get any better. Cut your losses now and break contact with him. You had a fling, but it's turning into something else, something that will result in you acting like an idiot. Don't EVER keep contacting a guy if he's blowing you off. The damage you will do to your own confidence will be devastating and will last a long, long time.
    Spammer Spanker

yea thats what i thought as well, I told my friends who think highly of him that he knows how to play the game... makes me feel like i meant somehing to him then suddenly ignores me.. and i posted this 2ce b/c i was tryin to get more ppl to read/respond to my issue ... this one is a lil more detailed
    but thanx aagain for u reply I need advice from ppl who dont know me b/c my friends keep tellin me to chase him

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If your friends like him so much, why don't you give them a turn, because I can tell you now, he's had you on a leash.

Hell, some people like that shit, but it doesn't look like you're one of those people.

you dont have good friends, this is only going to end up hurting you and only you... (gawd, ive said this before to someone else today too)

id say cut ur losses and find someone who can be with you emotionally 24/7 or atleast most of the time... id never want to chase after a girl all the time...

thanx for the comments frasbee/tigger
    yea im definantly gonna look back at this situation and think god why did i ever do that (gettin my feelings involved) I guess if u have one-night stands (or 5 night what ever that was) just dont ask for anything more than what it is...str8 up booty call
    yea im such a sucker for love and relationships so i dont think one nighters are a good idea well not for me
    thanx again every1

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    A.I.M whatever the **** that is
    AOL instant messenger. how could you not know?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Clubs are usually pretty douchey places. I wouldn't go there if I was looking for something serious.

...my friends keep tellin me to chase him
    Break contact with him AND your friends. What a bunch of meanies. Do you think they honestly are trying to help you by telling you to chase this guy?
    Spammer Spanker

Nothing too wrong with one nighters, but I hope your not looking for love at the clubs. It's just my opinion that people don't go to clubs for lasting relationships, if you know what I mean.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Clubs are usually pretty douchey places.
    I'm going to one in 30 minutes lol. I just go to drink and listen to music...sucks with only one ear cause the other one is kind of ****ed up
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast