+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can it be revived?

nebulachic Guest

Can it be revived?

My b/f of 10 months was separated when I met him. After 5 months of him telling me he was in love with me and loved me I asked him one day about a future together. His response was "I don't know how I'm going to feel about this relationship once I'm divorced and I have all my freedom back. I'm not saying I'm going to go out and screw every woman I see but I'm going to be picky and ask a lot of questions. That's why I've been asking you a lot of questions" (which he had been). I broke up with him shortly after and he did a 180 telling me he had been thinking very seriously about our future and even asked if I was interested in building a life with him eventually. I can't shake the comment. His divorce will be finalized in a month or two and it makes me nervous.

Also, his best friend told me one day he was afraid my guy was going to go after his girl if they broke up. Both my guy and her said they have never been more than just friends and that the guy was crazy jealous. The couple never did break up and worked things out to the point they are now living together.. but I am still having trouble getting over that too. It just about killed our relationship because he was continuning to communicate with her including stopping by her place now and then to talk (they used to leave 3 minutes from each other).

My b/f is frustrated I am still stuck on these things and wants to move on and grow.
    Last edited by nebulachic; 08-08-06 at 06:03 AM.

Wow; Too many people in this story with not enough clarity on who is who. Can't help ya.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think if you read through her posts, she has a continuing problem with her boyfriend. This sounds like more of the same.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Too much drama. Kill it.

Why is his divorce taking so long? Mine was done in six weeks, and we had a house and a child.

If I were you, I wouldn't put my body armor on, but I'd have it at the ready. Things could get pretty ugly. To me it sounds like he's already livin' it up beyond what you're comfortable with.

I can't remember- are you guys living together or what? if you are, you definitely need a Plan B.