+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what should i think

what should i think

I've started hanging out with a mutual friend's friend. We've been hanging out a lot lately and this weekend I ended up staying with him thursday, friday and saturday night. (just sleeping/ cuddling)?

What do you want to know? Sure you asked a question, "What should I think?" but I dont know what you want from us. Wanna know what I think..... I think you stayed over at a friend's house three nights in a row. You're welcome
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

History: We met about a month ago. Went out with friends and kissed a little over a week ago. Spent thursday,friday and saturday night going out to parties and spending the night together.

I don't know if this guy is interested in me, he seems to be, but I don't know if it's just guy friend behavior. I'm use to dealing with guys that want to claw at you when you stay over, not the cuddly kissy stuff. We makeout but he never pushes the boundaries past that.

Lately he's just been very attentive. Calling to hangout with me. Giving up plans to go out around the city and I just wanted feedback. Basically, is the "slumber party" thing normal between people who are starting to date?
    Last edited by 60slek; 14-12-05 at 02:02 AM.

Well sounds like he likes you.

There's no such thing as 'guy friend' behavior. Guy's aren't friends with girls they dont want to screw.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I probably sound like a huge dork. I just stopped dealing with guys for a while because they all seemed a little jerky. So I'm just surprised by how nice he is to me and I guess I was looking for something to be wrong. aka: I'm uber lame

That's normal. It is weird when you run into a guy who is nice.

I think that your story is cute.

Tone Guest
    Hey I agree with carp! I think you might have finally got lucky and met a nice guy! Who knows though - just see what happens, keep goin with the flow and see where it takes ya.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    What do you want to know? Sure you asked a question, "What should I think?" but I dont know what you want from us. Wanna know what I think..... I think you stayed over at a friend's house three nights in a row. You're welcome
    This made me laugh

Glad you posted more info for us, helps so much as you can tell LoL

Thanks. I keep everyone posted. I might have just had my faith restored in guys!

TAVS-----"There's no such thing as 'guy friend' behavior. Guy's aren't friends with girls they dont want to screw."

What's with the double negative. So....guys are friends with girls they want to screw? How awful. Yaaooow :-( I did think 'guy friend' behaviour existed.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Guy's aren't friends with girls they dont want to screw.
    This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Well sounds like he likes you.
    I agree with Junsui. It seems that he likes you enough that he is willing to wait rather than looking like an ass by trying to hurry you into sex.

he def likes you. so do what you want with that.

but don't think he's a nice guy just because he hasn't tried to jump you yet...

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    he def likes you. so do what you want with that.

but don't think he's a nice guy just because he hasn't tried to jump you yet...
    I STRONGLY agree with this.. don't let all your faith be restored just cause of a couple weeks of this guy puttin on his best face.

I think you SHOULD open up more and keep on goin with the flow of things - but I just don't want this jerkoff to end up doin somethin and you get even more hurt cause you were sold on "he's the one."

Yeah, there is no such thing as a nice guy. Give it time and he'll turn into a jerk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast