+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP!!! complicated girlfriend

HELP!!! complicated girlfriend

okay, so my girlfriend and i have been going out for 10 months now, and i love her soo much and care about her. Our day-to-day relationship seems to be awesome, i mean its great, but theres is soo much that is underneath. She always seems to be concerned about her ex, like how he and his new girl are doing or "do you think she (ex's GF) is prettier than me?" It drives me mad! she is always in touch with him too, texting or calling. He always asks her to spend time together as "friends" (like watching a movie), as if its THAT harmless. She even agrees to go sometimes, but bails out on him. She somehow brings him up from time to time, but i dont want to hear shit about him. Alot of the stuff she says about him is how he is an ass hole, but that doesnt make me feel better, its just annoying, i dont want to hear anything about her ex and exs. Personally, i think it should be about now and the future.
    Its like shes not over him, even tho it has been 2+years.
    Seriously, its torture thinking about the treason that could go down, but it feels like im putting myself out on a line.

It's totally disrespectful of her to keep talking about her ex. Have you told her it bothers you?

You've definitely got to say something about it. It really just seems like she's obviously not over it since she keeps talking about it, and if he keeps trying to get in touch with her, then he's not over it either. More or less, she's jealous of his new girlfriend, or at least that's what it sounds like to me.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

yah, she does tell me that she still likes him. but its because she says she really liked him alot and she was going through family troubles and he was there to comfort her. I understand when you really are into somebody but doesnt work out, you care about them afterwords, but still like them?