+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

Well. I'll start with introducing myself. I'm 21, starting my career and graduating from the uni; this far i've done great (both academically and professionally). And people think i'm attractive. I've been alone for like a year and a half. And loving every minute of it. There.

About a month ago, I met this guy. I could feel the chemistry. We spent a party together, and when he left, he kissed me in front of his friends and all. AND he was willing to show me to his brother. Which means that he's probably available.
    After a week, he came to the town I live in. And when he left, he kissed me - in front of a friend of his, again. I say this because i think there's a difference. That I THINK this means that he's not toying. Or maybe he is. At least it's not the most convinient way to do that.

I fell ill, then. I had to go to his town, though. And I offered him to meet me. He did. But when he left, he said he wouldn't kiss me. Because he didn't want to fall ill. I got him to give me a kiss, though.

The next time i went there i told him i was coming, too. And he said he'd see what he could do. But he couldn't make it. Now i asked him what the odds were if he'd come out with me the next time. And he said 50:50. I know that I'm only there when he has to be at work, but...

Do you think he's really that busy, or is he just looking for excuses? I don't think i've done anything to cause this...

I should probably also say that he works like 12 hours a day. And that he's like the most gifted person I've ever met. And that he probably doesn't have time for a relationship. And that I've got every man i've wanted, this far. But i've never wanted anyone this bad.

Become suddenly unavailable. If he is truly interested, he'll pursue. If he's not, you'll find a better one.

Done that. He does contact me. On MSN, for example.

But thanks

See if he contacts you with something MORE than msn. As in calls you or actually tries to set up a date.

yes u need him to ask u out somewhere. Start playing a little hard to get then see if he is interested. If not i guess he is not talented enough to like u
    Hysteria

OK... I could try. That's a bit complicated, though, because we don't live in the same city and there's no point in calling me exept when he's in my town.

But...
    Since i'm going to where he lives on Saturday - should I let him know? I'm probably going to visit mutual friends of ours. Maybe they'll tell him... Should I ask them to? In a subtle manner, of course?

I don't like playing games, you know. That's caused nothing but misunderstandings this far.

hmmm yeh i guess u should let the mutual friends no. You could discuss with them wat to do and maybe they will help u. They probably no this person better than us!!!
    Hysteria

Um, i know this is not the best way to get the best answers, but putting my question into words also helps.