+ Follow This Topic

Thread: WTF??? interested or not??

WTF??? interested or not??

ok so i was talking to this girl online and we decided to go out. (We didnt meet online. We were friends from before.) I gave her option to take the initiative because I had done so and to no avail. So I told her, if you wana do something call me up. So she calls me on sat night to go out, but i was busy. She calls me up again Sunday to go to the mall but because of my hectic schedule this week, i wasn't able to do ANYTHING. I told her I would call her. I called her up...no answer. IM'ed her, no response. Called her up and left a message, and still nothing. So what's the deal?? Did I f-up? Is she still interested? What should i do?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by y3kbuddy; 25-02-04 at 05:38 AM.

Either revenge or genuinely busy. When did she give you her contact information. Before you blew her off or after?

I've known her for a while now so i've had her info for a while but never really ""talked". She kept blowing me off when i asked her so I gave her the option to do it when she is ready. We started getting a little closer after her dog died. any ideas?

Are her excuses legitimate? Dog dying sounds legitimate. If it's legitimate it's not personal. Ask her to contact you, again.

she asked me to do something twice, but i legitametly had to blow her off. all this happened after her dog died. after i blew her off twice, she wont take my calls or reply. I told her that I would call her and everything.

sn: y3kbuddy
    for quicker answers.

ok I just talked to her, and she was incredibly busy and thats y I hav'nt been able to reach her. Guess I was tooo eager huh? well everything worked out.

.. ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED.... I will sleep well...

oh wait... I had nothing to do with this..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

There is no 100% way to know if they are or aren't. Sometimes, people get attracted to you through you being attracted to them. It gives them a thought they might have not had before. Go, for it.

Really. Pick up the damn phone.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

yea the wa i see it is, she's 'made a move' twice (to no avail), now it's kinda your turn don't you think?