+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LDR - She thinks we should talk less on the phone?

LDR - She thinks we should talk less on the phone?

Okay, so I have always told this girl that I didnt really like the phone, and time after time she has asked why we dont talk enough, well eventually i forced myself into the cycle and would talk to her everyday.

I have been really grumpy on the phone the last week, so that may be part of it, but she told me she thinks we should talk less, that even once a week wouldnt be all bad because we know we love each other and were just running out of stuff to talk about. Which sounds perfect, but hell she used to be all over trying to get a hold of me, calling me repetivley now this 180?

What are some possible conclusions? What do I do? just roll with it like its no big deal?

Gut feeling ... it sounds like she's losing interest. How long have you been LDR and how long will it be that way? Have you ever met in person?

Carl.

ugh, well were halfway done with the LDR, we have been in it for 3 months now and are done in July. yes we have met we were together for 6 months before the long distance part

Wow, so close and yet so far. LDRs are so very stressful because the personal contact is so important. Any chance you could make an extended weekend and book a flight?

Carl.