+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: holy shit

anachronistic Guest

holy shit

i just met like the awesomest girl ever.

she is very much like me. like even little things like doesn't put condiments on food and things like that.

she is really cute. my heart is beating 90 miles a minute.

she also goes to my college. she asked me if i want to go out to dinner, doubledate me her and our roommates.

man i am so happy right now.

thumbs up to you boy!

wow i'm happy for you. don't do anything dumb

anachronistic Guest
    thanks guys

do you know what is really weird? i just found out that she is this girl that kept sitting next to me at orientation. i thought she was really cute. what a coincidence, definitely the biggest one i have ever experienced.

she doesn't remember me, though.. i was a little disappointed at that.. nobody ever remembers me from anything! but i have a very good photographic memory. i remember everything visually.

i really think she is interested.. we already have talked about things like "do you have a boyfriend" and talked about relationship pasts.

hope it turns out well for ya man.

anachronistic Guest
    she told me her birthday is next tuesday.. i am thinking about drawing a silly picture for her.

don't want to freak her out though

Congrats about the girl! You lucky man You should take her somewhere special on her bday, like the amusement park or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    Congrats about the girl! You lucky man You should take her somewhere special on her bday, like the amusement park or something.
    that would be a good idea, if she lived in a nearby town, and also if there was an amusement park in south dakota...

fawk!

Haha shit like that never happens to me. Either I am ugly or girls have a horrible taste these days...I am voting for the second one. Have fun though.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    shit like this never happens to me either, ov. this struck me like a lightning bolt.

i somehow feel like i am giving my hopes up again.. i mean, this is a really awesome girl, and i hope it turns into a long term thing, but....

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    shit like this never happens to me either, ov. this struck me like a lightning bolt.

i somehow feel like i am giving my hopes up again.. i mean, this is a really awesome girl, and i hope it turns into a long term thing, but....
    .......but what? Never leave it with a but, I wished I was in your shoes when I read your original post so take your buts out of here and enjoy your good luck and situation.

anachronistic Guest
    i dunno, i just hope she really likes me. she showed me a picture of her exes, and i automaticaly look better than both of them.. haha, i was actually surprised that such a pretty girl would date not-so-good-looking guys.

she must be the type that goes after a good personality. yay!

but you know, there is always someone better. that's what i fear i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i dunno, i just hope she really likes me. she showed me a picture of her exes, and i automaticaly look better than both of them.. haha, i was actually surprised that such a pretty girl would date not-so-good-looking guys.

she must be the type that goes after a good personality. yay!

but you know, there is always someone better. that's what i fear i guess.
    There is no better people then you, only different people. If she finds someone she likes more then you then you should just except it, but why skip the journey all together and even more why worry about something that is not in your control?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    There is no better people then you, only different people. If she finds someone she likes more then you then you should just except it, but why skip the journey all together and even more why worry about something that is not in your control?
    good point.

it's just some old insecurites jumping back at me from my old relationship. she's raelly impressed me with her maturity and intelligence, she deserves a chance at my trust.

it won't work out. Situations like this almost never do. Time will tell if I'm correct.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast