+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I go or not?

Should I go or not?

I am trying to distance myself from my bf. I think that I have some built up resentment from the last 6 years that I need to deal with. After every crazy thing that has happened in our relationship I have just bounced right back and dealt with it. I think that now I am starting to feel it. So as of Thursday afternoon after a conversation that made me mad. We really havent been talking as much. Today is his daughter's bday at play area for kids.She is turning 4 my son is 7 so my son really wants to go. The little girl really doesnt care if i go or not. I know that I am going to be extremely bored and awkward because we are not talking. The only reason I am even thinking about going is bc of my son. The girls mother and family is going to be there and thats going to make it all the more awkward. So what should I do? I am willing to take my son to the play area tomorrow or latertoday so he can go play.

If the invitation was extended to you and your son, then go. Show your son that you can keep civil and be adult about the situation. Do it for your son.

Okay. We will go. thanks for ur reply.

Your welcome Please let us know how it goes.....have a good time too!

update..

I went and it was okay. it was fun i had alot of fun with my son and his daughter. it was really fun. It was at a place where u play on the inflatable toys. i loved it.

now the healing process for my heart begins...NC.
    No checking email and my phone will be off all tomorrow until 12am. If my son has an emergency school and daycare will call me at work the same for family. so lets go. i gotta get him out of my system totally.

Good for you....you sound like you are gaining your strength back