i had a penpal 5 yrs back when i was in high school our letterz were based on studies and she was the farthest closest person i never saw...after graduating we lost each other for 3 months she came to the city for her studies and managed to find me we started getting closer that at times she escaped school 2 spend time with me or lie to her parents to spend holiday in the city i live and she let me treat her like she my woman and since i loved her i did it.....when we finished advance school i proposed her and she told me she has a boyfriend something she never accepted before when i use to ask her,she pushed me away admitting am her first love i kissed her and she said farewell my love....i couldnt take it so i attempted suicide when she knew she came looking 4 me but i was locked up at the police station,now that am free she says she'll never let me go and yet afraid 2 choose between us.....she is one of the good poets in the city now and all that is in her art work is me,i love her more than anything......help me understand ladies please