+ Follow This Topic

Thread: plz advice!

plz advice!

Hey Guys,
    I haven't got any love problem but i need to share something thats making me really crazy and i need a good advice for this problem. I have completed my bachelors and I was looking forward for a good job offer to start my career. One day i just saw an Ad in news paper for secretary job in which they also mentioned that the person has to travel in and out side the country. I just simply dialed the given number and somebody picked up the phone and he told me the mail address to forward my CV with a current picture, sooner I mail him and after 1 hour he send me a mail in which he asked me that "do you know about the secretary job? why do u wanna do this job?" and i just answered him that i need it because i can't afford my further studies and stuff! Next day he called me for interview! when i entered in his room then he seemed to be like in early 40s, he then asked me to sit down and then he asked me about my parents like what they do, I told him about my family and stuff, he said that you belong to a good family so i feel like u don't need this job! I told him that i need it coz i can't afford my studies!
    later he told me that he's divorced and he used to be a musician and he pretend to be friendly with me! he also said that girls who work here they usually belong to a poor class family and most girls misbehave alot and this job requires respect and good releationship!
    he also told me that if i want this job then i have to be physically in touch with him"cast in couch" . He also offered me a very good salary and he asked me to come by the next day if I am ready to take this challenge. I asked him that do i have to make clients for you, he said no. You will be working for me!
    Next day i went to his office, I made it what he wanted me to do and then he said that he will send me a proposal and if i accpet those terms and conditions then he will hire me for this job and he said that he will send it to me by tomorrow.
    After 2 days when i didn't receive the proposal, I just called him and asked him that when he's gonna send me proposal, then he said that remind me tomorrow then i will send u the proposal coz i was too busy. After few days he stopped receiving my calls and then i went to his office without informing him. A poor girl who was newly hired was sitting at reception, I asked about her boss then she called him for his permission and then i went inside.
    when i entered to his room then he look at me once from upside down, n i just said hello to him and then i asked him that why he wasn't receiving my call ! He started telling me that u r trying to show my attitude and blah blah....
    I told him that i am n't here to show u my attitude, I am just here to ask u that in case if u have already hire somebody then let me know. Then he said that I haven't hire anybody i was just busy so i couldn't send the proposal to u and as u have already seen that i haven't hired any girl for this post! I just then asked him that Are you busy or May i leave now? then he said yes please! and when i stood up then he started laughing as if he doesn't mean it! and before my departure, i just told him that" this is for the last time I am coming to u and after this time I am n't gonna bother u anymore! After hearing this, he seemed to be quite upset! i just smiled at him and take care!
    After this i didn't call him and neither he called me again! It's been one and half month and still i am kept on waiting for his call! I don't understand this whole situation! please advice!

he sounds sooo unprofessional and ever so slightly seedy. he probably wants to employ 'poor girls' cos he knows they'll work for less and will be willing to do most things for money. i wouldn't bother waiting by the phone. next time, apply in an actual shop or some place with an already good reputation.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.