+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont know if she likes me or not i cant tell help!

i dont know if she likes me or not i cant tell help!

I have known this girl for 2 or 3 years now and we have been friends for these past years. i have had times when i think about her and stuff and i also enjoy talking to her.i dont know if i had liked her all these years...i think not but im not sure. she is nice to me says im cute w/e but then again there's girls that didnt like me and also call me cute. I had the girl in one of my classes this semester and i finally realized tht i did like her . she is very nice to every one so its hard to tell if she likes me back or not, whenever i talk to her she seems intrested and i find it easy to keep the convo going sometimes i think she gives me hints but im not sure if they actually are. for example she was signing my year book and drew a little heart after she finished.. i figured this is normal for a girl w/e . when she was signing this other guys yearbook she also drew the heart but when she noticed that i was looking at her she scratched out the little heart from the other guys year book and explained to me that "she only drew the heart for some/certain people" even though i had not asked for an explanation in the first place. my question is..... was this a hint or not and how can i tell if she likes me back? i dont want to ask her out until im sure because i think it might ruin or damage our friendship

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You won't find out for sure unless you are willing to take a risk and ask her out.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanx for all the great advice guys you know all of those comments helped a lot it went so ****ing well i ****ed up everything now i dont even had what i had before. again thnx for all the advice everyone gave me. vashti ur an exeption at least you had the decency to give the bit of advice you could. i feel like shit

Yeah, please accept my apologies for not being here to hold your hand when you're talking to a girl. Will you ever be able to forgive me?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, I am sorry it didn't go well Turtle, but try to look at the bright side: at least you have some resolution. You didn't *really* want to spend the next 25 years wondering if you *could have* had something with her, did you? At least now you are free to move on to the next girl. I think it is wonderful you were brave enough to try.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

you have to respect the attempt, nothing will happen unless you try..