+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just broken

Just broken

Hi guys! Found you by searching for advice on how to "survive" a hard brake up. I've got a young son and I almost can't pick myself up to be able to take care of him. Any advice is very much appreciated.

Hi Anna.
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.
    Get the help you need. Be it professional or friends or parents.
    I know how bad the pain can go, but for your sons sake you do not need to go alone.

At some point in the future you will also feel different things again but suffering for some time is ok and needed and no one will think worse of you if you just need some time for yourself

I wish for you to heal healthy and to grow stronger and even more loving and beautiful due to this experience
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm really trying my best to "recover" , it scares me when the pain is unbearable...it's painful to look at my son who loves his dad...(he's 3 now).
    Thank you again! I wish you all the best!

Be happy for your son to have a love that you have lost. He cannot see the reasons. And it is for him the much better way.
    Good luck