+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uk And America

Uk And America

Hmmm... im just wondering what simmalarities and differences are there in the UK and america. For example typoe of shops and retail outlets to type of food product.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

America has Size 0 in the clothin' area. I find that well amusin'. Hehehe.
    I wouldn't mind bein' a Size 0 myself.

My Mother was an American and married an Englishman she lives in Cowes (which I am hoping to visit sometime soon!) I know that whenever they are in the States there are certain things they enjoy eating here that they can't get there.

For example whenever I send a package "across the pond" - - I always include Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip cookies. Peter's favorite.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    America has Size 0 in the clothin' area. I find that well amusin'. Hehehe.
    I wouldn't mind bein' a Size 0 myself.
    Destine was a 0. heh

But I dont really know any differences kechie because i dont know what all is over there. I have never even been out of my state. lol

I've only been to America once. I wanna go again sometime soon. Hopefully with my boyfriend next summer.

I've only been to America once. I wanna go again sometime soon. Hopefully with my boyfriend next summer.
    I have a spare bedroom if you want to visit the bustling town of Pensacola Florida!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Safe! I wouldn't mind sharin'. LoL. But I still have to persue my mum and dad to let me go with my boyfriend. They probably won't let me fly 7000 miles away from them with a boy whom they don't know anythin' about or even know what we've been up to. So the chance of me goin' to America with him is like 0.

So the chance of me goin' to America with him is like 0.
    Like the dress . . . .

Like the what..?

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Like the dress . . . .

very funny

Mahh. I don't get it. This always get me. I don't understand jokes like this.

he was being sarcastic! It was funny though! Cause really how many people can fit into a sixe ZERO? other than aneroxics...thats just wrong-you dont want to be that thin Skye...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Ahh. Thanks for tellin' me. I'm a lil' slow. But that's like a size 6 or 8 in England. Hmm. My ideal size would be a size 8 and here I go off to my own lil' world...

ok then people, you say you havent been to englnd and bla bloa bla well tell me something thats in america and i tell you what we got in the uk ok?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

ohhh i have some knowledge of this. my boy lives in the UK. we talk on the phone about the craziness...

Smores. chocolate, marshmellow and gramcracker in a sanwich, now made into a cereal.

Fluff (well this is a new england thing) sticky ewwy gooy marshmellow stuff. most famous for a fluffernutter...fluff and peanut butter.

chips vs crisps basically it's the same darn thing. oh except my boy is in love with roasted chicken crisps.... major ewww factor. and here i thought hotdog flavored chips were nasty.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast