+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "I sort of have a boyfreind"

"I sort of have a boyfreind"

to make a long story short her it is:
    i met this girl in my class, we hit it of great because we have things in common. she started growing on me so then i decided to ask her out. now before hand i knew she didnt have a boyfriend. anyway so i decided to ask her out i said, "i just though i should let you know that i think you are very interesting girl and i d like to know you better" and before i could say anything else she pauses for about 2 seconds and syas "I sort of have a boyfreind".

well afterwards i totally blanked out in anger because i knew she was lying and i hate liars so i just said "ok its kool" then she asked about the stupid test well have and bla bla and then we parted our ways. now im ok with the rejection i mean i dont mind the rejection but damn the lying part is what makes me rage!

anyway so yea i like her and want her. what should i do to reverse the situation or get her to not be " a hard to get girl"? now i talk to the girls in our classroom i mean im not less in girls.i ve got girls to give away but i want her. i will only see her again the day of the final exam. any advice? ASAP please

oh and to top it off i have this dum custum to say thank you to everyone. and i said thank you at the end of the converstion. its like"oh thank you for taking my heart out and throwing it on the ground and stepping on it"
    advice please!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, that is too bad, but it it looks like she is not really interested. You probably should just forget about her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?