+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do girls like to have sex more than once a night? and other questions

Do girls like to have sex more than once a night? and other questions

From time to time I wonder whether or not my semi-ex girl is enjoying the sex because most of the time she only wants to do it once. We have been dating for a year and a half, but wehave been on a break for almost two months now. Today she was talking about how it is so hard to resist me, and if we go more than a couple days she will call me to tell me how bad she wants it. She seems really into it during and I'm not good with description but does this back arching pelvis popping thing towards the end sometimes with the reaching for stuff or putting her face in a pillow, which I sometimes take as my cue. Afterwards, I tend to keep fondling and she stops me saying that she is too sensitive. She tends to let me know if she didn't come from the sex alone. After I make sure that she came though one way or another I am sometimes ready to go again after a couple minutes. She is rarely ready for a second round and usually just goes to sleep. Do you think she is faking? Do you think she is unhappy in the relationship because of it? What would I have to do to get her to go for another round?
    Last edited by BigQid; 01-03-09 at 06:16 AM.

No she’s not faking it, you need to give her time to desensitize, it depends but it could take minutes to an hour. It depends on the person, sometimes I couldn’t go again for ages and sometimes I was ready within seconds. I don’t know why, but it varies.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching