+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me,love me or just a big flirt?????

Does she like me,love me or just a big flirt?????

My Boss his leaving soon but the following things have happened recently. I have know her for five years and a lot of things have happened between us.

She told me once that she really liked me alot and so did i but nothing happened.

She does compare me to her boyfriend alot. Whenever i like,want or got someting she tells me her boyfreinds got it. Get the feeling there is alot of similarities between us.

She showed me all her family and holiday photos. She told me who his who.

Told her i take her for lunch. She said a very expensive french Cuisine. I said it is not right for me to go there with you. She said i would not take you there anyway. I asked her a couple of days again she said the same restaurant. I said no but again she give same answer

She thinks i tease,wind,cockey and cheek sod with her. She finds me very funny.

I often get her tea,chocolates and she ask me to wash her cup which she knows i do not like doing.

We dance once with cltuched hands looking deep into each other eyes. and smiling. However she went off and started dancing with someone else. I told her going home she angry said go then. Next day she asked me why i went early.

Give eye contact for a over 5 sec but she looks away and then back again. Caught her couple of times doing this in which i told her to stop checking me out. She giggles and laughs and say no but sometimes ok.

She asked me for help to choose a gift for family member and brought the one i liked.

We argue alot and then make up. When i give silent treatment she told me does not like it because thinks something his wrong.Whenever i do this she does try alot to bring attention to me.

She has asked me to go to some funcations a couple of times where she is there.

She thinks we have a husband and wife relationship or old married couple. Some people told me we are like two love birds. I told her this but she giggled got shy and said no.

Did not talk to her for 2 month once because of a argument. She come up to me and broke the ice and called me mission impossible.

Whenever i tell her another girl likes me always seem to disapprove and says thought you did not like her. She thinks that if a girl just looks at me i think she fancy me. She thinks i talk to this girl because she his easy

We talk alot in which she always seem to be laughing and thinks i am a nutter

Once i punched her lightly and as a joke on her arm and she looked straight into my eyes and did not saying anything. I said what to her in which she started to talk to me as normal.

She asked me once if i am going to miss her. I said you going to miss me. She said no then i said the same.

I was leaving for a couple of weeks where she walked me to the door once and gave me a shy side hug. I stood there looking into her eyes and so did she and said come on go now. She text me later and told me to take care and keep in touch.

She brushed her boobs against my arm once and try to blame me and smiled.

She calls me a big tease,charmer,full of crap but heart of gold,very funny,a character,nutter,wild boy, like to be stuck in a lift or be with me on the beech. However sometimes she tells me got bad attitude,rude and need to grow up.

Everytime she does something i do not make a move on her just treat it as a laugh.

You're just a little plaything to her. I can't tell what she means by all of this, but one thing is clear. She doesn't take you seriously (but she might sleep with you for fun).
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want a toy like you!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Get as far away from this woman as you can. She sounds unstable. Strand up for yourself. You deserve better than this, and she obviously has serious issues anyway.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it all sounds like harmless fun.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think it all sounds like harmless fun.
    I would like to amend my previous post. I just gathered from another of singh's posts that he and this woman are both married.

This isn't harmless fun. This is destructive behavior. Singh should drop whatever's happening or not happening with this woman and focus on his own marriage.

Yes we are both married. Thats why it has been going on for 5 years because i have not reacted because i know my limits. Just need to know what is up with my boss with me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's been going on for five years, and not progressing to anything more?

Again, I say: harmless fun.