+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess this girl doesn't feel the same way I do, but is it becuz she has boyfriend?

I guess this girl doesn't feel the same way I do, but is it becuz she has boyfriend?

I'll make this as short as possible, me and her are friends, not really that close but we talk on the phone and sometimes she would complain to me about her boyfriend because, her boyfriend hardly talks to her or see's her. and recently, she asked me if I liked her more than a friend, this is what I told her"I do like you that way, but I probably shouldn't and I won't do anything as long as you have a boyfriend, or if you tell me to back off.

I never wanted you to find out and I never expected you to ask. Im sorry Katie....really...

But in a way, guess Im glad that you know now, at least you know how I feel. Even though you may not feel the way towards me"

and this is how she responded

"I could tell by the way you talked to me and how you acked around me... and Iam flatterd that you do but yes I do still ahve a boyfriend and sorry Aaron your a really nice guy and a great friend but i just don't have the same feelings as you.. Iam really sorry if i hirt your feling.. i didn't mean too"

and now her guy friend friend is telling me not to hit on them or else him and his friend would kick my ass, its pretty unfair because I can't help the way I feel towards her

I dunno, should I stick around or should move on? and she told me I was more like a brother to her?? but I don't know her that well. She told me she cared me, but not the way I do..

but im not giving up because maybe its because she has a boyfriend, and the way her boyfriend been acting, maybe it won't last that long. What do you guys think? what should I do??

Interesting.

I'd say she made it pretty clear she cares about you but isn't interested. In a way I kind of admire the way she asked you how you felt simply because she sensed it and wanted to understand. She was also very respectful of your feelings. I don't think you should mention it again. When and if they do break up, maybe remind her that you're interested in case things changed.

Too bad she's dating a bonehead, but maybe it's good for you. Should make it really easy to be more attractive than he is, right?
    Spammer Spanker

I just don't know what to do I mean...she said she still cares about me and maybe she doesn't see me that way yet because she has a boyfriend, so its impossible for her to love someone else right? So what if they break up eventually break up and I am there to confort her??

I mean, she has told me some things that make me think "She should really break up with him"

As far as I can tell, her boyfriend hardly talks to her, yet he talks to his friends alot.

And sometimes, they don't talk or see each other for a week, I know this because she has told me, it also seems she has problems all the time, probably related to her boyfriend Im guessing.

She deserves better and I hope her feelings for me changed into something more than just friends. I know I would treat her really well.

Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    I just don't know what to do I mean...she said she still cares about me and maybe she doesn't see me that way yet because she has a boyfriend, so its impossible for her to love someone else right?

Not at all.
    Spammer Spanker

I love her. Maybe she doesn't know how much though

And maybe she will give me a chance once her dickhead boyfriend breaks it off with her

King Zarathu Guest
    Oh my ****ing God! STOP MAKING THREADS!

It's a male version of nebulachic.

Im sorry, I thought this was the Love Advice forum!

AND IF YOU AINT GOING TO ****ING HELP ME DONT YOU ****ING POST IN MY THREAD BECAUSE I DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!

Stop making these threads?? make me!!!!!

I just got ****ing rejected for **** sake and I really really like this girl. Hell, I love her and she is with some dick. I ain't going to give up.

Good! Don't give up! I'm glad to see you really into somebody, after that last relationship. Her boyfriend is lame- but the question is: will he kick your ass?
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    Hell, I love her and she is with some dick.
    Well, maybe it's a small dick, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias
    Well, maybe it's a small dick, at least.
    WISH I could up your rep for that.
    Spammer Spanker

David, I'd say you should just go with the flow. Keep your options open. Live your life. Because she has a boyfriend [even if he's a jackass], I don't think it's good to just invest all of your hope into that. Just do whatever you want... if she breaks up with him, then she's fair game [after a certain amount of time to make sure you're not a rebound]. If she doesn't break up with him anytime soon, well, it's okay because you weren't just waiting around for her. Keep flirting with her if you want, but if she wants you to stop then you should stop. I think it's pretty admirable that she told you straight up and was honest.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Hey guys, Just a little update whats going on, I just talked to her on the phone for a little while, about 40 min or so...., I don't remember all of it but I'll try and remember as best as I can.

Me and her talked about alot of things. she also told me some things during that 40 min convoration

She said that she talks to me more than any other guy

She said she only talks alot to me

and somewhat of a funny moment here, she said I was like a brother to her right now, than I said "Well, I guess I have a crush on my sister than" She laughed at that comment than said, oh alright, you can be a guy friend. lol

Than again, she calls all her guy friends brothers for some odd reason..

I also told you that I loved talking to her and that I cared about her.

So, the convosation was going good intill she said she had to go eat something real quck and that she would call me back, but she never did.....and that kinda upset me because what was going through mind was.."Did she just forget about me???"

I mean seriously guys, what does that tell you?? so than I called you tonight and she said "Sorry, I got busy and I had I to go to work" was her only excuse, but she had at least another hour intill work and she could lf at least left me a message or called real quick and said that she wouldn't be able to talk because she had to go to work.

So, I really don't know whats going on..., what do you think she thinks about me..?

I think the brother thing is how she draws a line with her guy friends. At least she's being clear, and YAY for you being clear as well and not taking that cab to Friendville she tried to put you in.

He's a jackass. They won't last. Then you'll get your turn. Be patient.

Cut her some slack about not calling you back. It could have been any number of things.
    Spammer Spanker

I almost forgot to mention a few things., God I can't believe I forgot so much!

She said she doesn't want to break it off with her boyfriend because she said she didn't want to break his heart because she cares about him so much, " I Just can't do that to him" she said

She said she was not happy right now with her boyfriend, because alot of drama goes on with them.

She also told me ALOT of drama goes on in her life and that I wouldn't even believe it.

and recently, her boyfriend told her that he loved her(it was his first time saying that to her in there 3months of going on)

But what she has told me about him though, its just not good. Her boyfriend NEVER takes her out on dinners or dates......

I guess because her boyfriend is jobless XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast