+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Okay, somewhat addicted to the idea of sex

Okay, somewhat addicted to the idea of sex

I think "addicted" is a much stronger word than I feel but I thought it would grab the right audience's attention. I'm 19 years old and a freshman girl in college and I lost my virginity about a month ago to a guy who I saw for about a month who didn't last long, was embarrassed, and ditched me afterwards because he lost interest in me. Yes, I know, bad choices but I can't change the past.

Anyways, it stinks because I was just getting used to have a sexual partner on a daily basis and I feel I got so cheated out of sex because not only did it not last long and not feel good, but he ditched me afterwards so I never got to try again.

I'm not looking for one night stands and I don't want to hook up with random guys. I kind of just want to text that guy that ditched me for sex (I'm over him now) but I feel he wouldn't want to because he was embarrassed and he seems like he wants nothing to do with me (deleted me from fb and doesn't contact me at all--why did he do this?). What should I do though if I want a sexual relationship without looking like a slut? I'm only in college for another 3 weeks til summer.

I've never really have been able to get "into" masturbation btw. It just doesn't do anything for me.

You could get a boyfriend

Sorry to hear that sheenietee. I really think it's best you forget about this guy even though i know it's hard. It's sad because some of those guys just care about hooking up with a girl and want nothing else..Getting more experience and all that. If you just try to be more social at college and give guys hints i'm sure you can find someone who'll appreciate you, the whole experience and not just use you. You're only 19 so be more patient and it'll happen.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Easier said then done? (in reference to "get a boyfriend'). If I do get a boyfriend though, do I have to wait forever to have sex with him to ensure he'll stick around?

Quote Originally Posted by sheenietee View Post
    Easier said then done? (in reference to "get a boyfriend'). If I do get a boyfriend though, do I have to wait forever to have sex with him to ensure he'll stick around?
    Umm.. what makes you think that? If you get a moron who just wants you for sex, you may loose him as soon as you give it to him, but any decent guy would stick around after.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Umm.. what makes you think that? If you get a moron who just wants you for sex, you may loose him as soon as you give it to him, but any decent guy would stick around after.
    It's just that that's the only experience I have had with a guy so far so I suppose I'm afraid of it happening again. I've gotten heaps of comments before saying "men like the chase and once you give to them they lose interest."

Quote Originally Posted by sheenietee View Post
    It's just that that's the only experience I have had with a guy so far so I suppose I'm afraid of it happening again. I've gotten heaps of comments before saying "men like the chase and once you give to them they lose interest."
    There's a lot of guys who are like that, specially young guys. I can tell you that all my male friends but one are like that, if they have sex with a chick they will forget about her forever. If that girl doesn't give them sex after "too much effort" they will forget about her too though.

You just have to find one of those guys who are different, there's a few like that.

lool, I've been having this problem from the opposite end, the last two girls I've slept with have turned into being just 1 and 2 time deals. The last one was super hot and we ended up having sex in the back of her fathers car, she lived about 50 km away and due to our busy schedules, we did not get to see each other again for a week and then she broke off all contact with me. I want regular sex, one night stands are over rated, and I'm a 24 year old male

I think this is kinda tough to solve. This will take effort and a little luck.
    You want to meet a good person with similar values, fall in love, and then have sex regularly.
    Believe it or not, when you least expect it, it happens!
    Don't try so hard...just be yourself...just be honest to yourself. The right one will come along, and then FIREWORKS!

Sounds to me like she wants a bang buddy, it doesn't sound like she is looking for "love."

I'm sure there are plenty of guys at college who would jump on the thought of regular sex with "no strings attached."

Well sheenietee if you only want a sexual partner that shouldn't be difficult. Go to one of the many college parties that are thrown. If you want a relationship don't allow your want for sex to drive your decision about who to date. My advice is to give masturbation a few more tries, and learn how to please yourself. It will make the time finding that special someone seem not so long. Then when you have a boyfriend and he's not some jerk who wants to hit and run, you can be as sexual as you want.
    Last edited by Incognito; 20-04-10 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe to this thread
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...