+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how does this letter sound to you guys?

how does this letter sound to you guys?

hi,
    my five months stay in BNHS is somewhat like a roller coaster ride, its full of ups and downs maybe due to the fact that it was my first time in the teaching world...but of course I'm not sending you this message because of that...

what i really want to say is...

I hate the fact that you became a part of my life because you've hurt me more than you'll ever know. when we had that special friendship, all the things I've shown you were real, I was a biggest fool cause I assumed that somehow you could be real, but I think it's safe to say that you don't really have the capability to at least be honest sometimes.

I will always be hating you, remember that. You even promised that you wont leave me, and that you will always be my friend but you could not even reply to the texts I'm sending you, you were even canceling my calls. well, it sounds that maybe you think i was just a nuisance to you--but well, it's fine, i know you're not worthy of any attention or care cause you're such an ass, you're a big pretender...

hmmp, at last, i made it, i was able to tell you those things. i think, i will also say THANKS because i realized so many things when i met you...

take care and keep safe and remember that karma bites like hell...

PS
    *don't worry, i will never ever text nor call you again..

that would be all...

That's the letter I sent to my co-teacher, we became more than friends but not lovers...We don't have commitment but it's like we have an unspoken commitment.

What do you is his reaction to this? I'm not seeing him anymore, but he texted the other night,but it was just *hi*...

but I'm moving on now, I'm dating another guy now but sometimes it's just so pathetic cause i kinda miss him

It sounds like you're deeply in love with him, that's what it sounds like.

I agree with Primo, when I first read it, I thought it was from a guy who was hopeless in love with someone who left him.

prim and lil,

i don't want to admit it even to myself that i fell in love with him, and i think i still do love him even until now, i don't know actually...but i also hate him very much

Quote Originally Posted by trisha View Post
    prim and lil,

i don't want to admit it even to myself that i fell in love with him, and i think i still do love him even until now, i don't know actually...but i also hate him very much
    you hate him because you care. Do not send that letter if you haven't and spend as much time as possible with your friends and family. Hope you will forget about him soon.

Lil is right Trisha, you have 2 options. Either send that letter and make one last attempt to have him in your life or tear it up, lose his phone number and move on. Accept the fact that you're going to be bummed about it for awhile.

It's up to you...

hi,
    my five months stay in BNHS is somewhat like a roller coaster ride, its full of ups and downs maybe due to the fact that it was my first time in the teaching world...but of course I'm not sending you this message because of that...

what i really want to say is...

I hate the fact that you became a part of my life because you've hurt me more than you'll ever know. when we had that special friendship, all the things I've shown you were real, I was a biggest fool cause I assumed that somehow you could be real, but I think it's safe to say that you don't really have the capability to at least be honest sometimes.

I will always be hating you, remember that. You even promised that you wont leave me, and that you will always be my friend but you could not even reply to the texts I'm sending you, you were even canceling my calls. well, it sounds that maybe you think i was just a nuisance to you--but well, it's fine, i know you're not worthy of any attention or care cause you're such an ass, you're a big pretender...

hmmp, at last, i made it, i was able to tell you those things. i think, i will also say THANKS because i realized so many things when i met you...

take care and keep safe and remember that karma bites like hell...

PS
    *don't worry, i will never ever text nor call you again..

that would be all...

That's the letter I sent to my co-teacher, we became more than friends but not lovers...We don't have commitment but it's like we have an unspoken commitment.

What do you is his reaction to this? I'm not seeing him anymore, but he texted the other night,but it was just *hi*...

but I'm moving on now, I'm dating another guy now but sometimes it's just so pathetic cause i kinda miss him

You're acting like this and you teach at a high school? And you type your sentences like this?! I hope you teach in a country where English isn't a native language. lol

Anyway, you're stupid for sending this significantly pointless, pathetic letter.

This is not a good letter to send to anyone you love. You sound desperate and really unintelligent. You wanted the opinions of the people on the forum, right? Well, I gave you my honest opinion.

I hope this helped.

yep, I'm from japan quansai...

okay quansai, you said I'm unintelligent, okay then, and you're also very rude. I posted a thread here not for the purpose to be insulted. You're also immature, go to hell!

quansai, I viewed your pictures, I was curious to see the face of the person who insulted me, you look very UGLY!, you're English is good though but of course you have to be good in that--cause if you're not good into it, you would be the dumbest person in the world. I'm from the remotest area here in Japan, and I grew up in the Philippines --so that would explain why I'm not good in English . You know what, i really hate you and you look very EWW! very ugly!..

If you want advice. Best thing you can do is not insult them for their looks.

The language you are using, is that of a young teen. Not that of a grown adult.

As for advice. Many times, silence is the best way to convey your point. You don't feel better for telling someone off, you don't "win", and your letter will most certainly be shown around to his friends and they will laugh at you. Your response was childish, immature, and frankly pretty poorly thought out.

You would have simply been better off taking the high road and saying nothing beyond the word goodbye.

Personally I think Quansi's advice, while harsh, was dead on. We're not here to reinforce your actions and make you feel good or justify your own poor choices and behavior. We're here to give you advice. Which means, you're very likely to come here and get a response that you didn't want. Because what you really wanted was justification.

Your best course of action is to move on, and find your own happiness and joy in someone else. The best revenge is not to hate someone and wish ill, but to replace them with something far better, and never think of them longingly again.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    If you want advice. Best thing you can do is not insult them for their looks.
    The language you are using, is that of a young teen. Not that of a grown adult.
    quansai, I viewed your pictures, I was curious to see the face of the person who insulted me, you look very UGLY! You know what, i really hate you and you look very EWW! very ugly!..
    I agree with Qusai, it's a pathetic letter. It is also pointless. All you want to do is prove that you can get the last word, that's it. It also proves that you are weak, you still love him and you're going to be a very bitter little girl for a long time to come. Is that the impression you're looking to make?

Second, your "you're UGLY" post was a pathetic attempt to recover face. Now you seem more bitter, and pathetic than just a lost little girl in love. Leave looks out of this unless you're going to come here and post your picture for all to see what you look like.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Never put that kind of thing in writing. If you have to vent, call or in person.

Words spoken are gone like wind, but what you write is forever.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

yep, I'm from japan quansai...
    Hi Trisha,
    Do not call anybody ugly, that's not nice. quansai's words were not that harsh actually, I think he was being nice and honest. You were being exhausted and overly sensitive.
    Your English is good for a non-native speaker. I am not a native speaker as you can see my typos and grammar mistakes. I visited Japan over the summer, huh, it was a fun place.

I also agree with IndiReloaded. If you send that letter, a couple months later you will regret leaving an evidence in his life that proofs how much you were in love with him.

She had the audacity to spam my photo album with childish comments. lol What a loser. I tried to be straightforward. I didn't call her desperate or unintelligent. I said that she sounds desperate and unintelligent. She was too blind to see. Normally, I'd let it all pass, but I decided to express myself on this one because she took the time to spam me personally. lol I think she wanted my attention, guys! She got it!

Of course, now, you've lost it. :] Good luck, Chung-Wung-Pung-Kwok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast