+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your help to save my love

I need your help to save my love

Hello,

first sorry for my poor english. I was 10 years in very happy relationship. I have two children and my wife told me three mounts ago that she don't love me any more.
    I love her very much and I can not accept this because she loved me before very much. I can't imagine with another woman.
    From this day I make every days some surprise for her and I see some progress. She told me that some day maybe we will be together again.
    So I need your help to make her another big surprise. I know that perhaps I ask to much because my idea is to send her letters from world wide with your help.
    If there is any interested to help me to be again in love I would highly appreciate it. You can send me private message and I will send you a short letter with her address.

Hon, I think it's great that you're putting in this hard work to save your marriage. But be careful of doing "big" things to surprise her. Eventually you're going to run out of big things and then what will you do?

Rather than doing all these epic gestures of love, look at improving the 'every day' with her. Be present in both body and spirit. Take the time to listen to her. Pretend to be interested in her interests which you really don't care about. Give her hugs without expectation of sex (unless sex is something she's missing). It's about nurturing your marriage in frequent, small ways
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.