+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Denying someone as their boyfriend?

Denying someone as their boyfriend?

Hey,

Here is my situation. There is someone that I want to ask out, and she is single. But the thing is this..there is always this guy that is with her. Like where ever she goes, he is there. He is like always over at her place and whenever I invite her out to events (like basketball, tennis, etc), she brings him along. So I thought the best way to find out their relationship is to ask, and so I did, and she just told me that they are just tight. However, my senses are telling me that there is just so much more to it.

So my question is this, do you think my senses are correct? The thing I am pretty certain of is this, that guy likes her. She is the type of person that doesn't just let any guy near her, so I think she likes him too(to a certain degree). So should I just take her word for it (just being tight) and just make a move or just wait? I mean I don't want to ruin anything. Any take on this would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Trust your intuition. She may deny that he's her bf, but he's already in there, and it looks like you're not going to be able to dislodge him. You don't really want any of that.
    Spammer Spanker