+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Things you would like to do/do more of with your significant other...

Things you would like to do/do more of with your significant other...

Hey guys (males & females!),

Just wondering...what would you want to do/do more of with your significant other/person you're seeing/crush?...besides lovemaking.
    Would it be walking on the beach? Traveling to a different countries? Going out to eat?
    Or maybe something you daydreamed of that you haven't done yet?

Mine would probably be to travel more with my sig. other

Aaand...GO!...

for me: travelling to exotic places, long train rides through beautiful countries, cuddling up to good movies at home, bathing together etc. (:

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=TnTA3dhkaSE[/url]

Notice how they pulled the genoa down manually and had to unclip the hanks. Shoving it down the front hatch. Good times.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm a bike nut. I ride my bike everywhere, for everything I can possibly fit into a backpack or in my trailer. I've gotten my wife into it too, so now we do things like the grocery shopping, laundry, library trips, etc. on the bikes. We're going to try camping on the bikes in spring.

It's made my wife happy - she's lost weight, and all the "getting old" aches and pains have subsided.

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    for me: travelling to exotic places, long train rides through beautiful countries, cuddling up to good movies at home, bathing together etc. (:
    Those sound like nice ideas!...Especially taking long train rides through beautiful countries. I'd like to do that one day as well!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I'm a bike nut. I ride my bike everywhere, for everything I can possibly fit into a backpack or in my trailer. I've gotten my wife into it too, so now we do things like the grocery shopping, laundry, library trips, etc. on the bikes. We're going to try camping on the bikes in spring.

It's made my wife happy - she's lost weight, and all the "getting old" aches and pains have subsided.
    That's great you guys ride bikes together! I actually want to do that with my bf too but I need a bike first! Kudos to you two and kudos to your wife losing weight and getting rid of the aches and pains!

We have recently discovered the joys of road trips and I want more. More romantic roadtrips with my man
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    We have recently discovered the joys of road trips and I want more. More romantic roadtrips with my man
    Road trips are a must!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want to travel more often, to more exotic places. That is all, I have everything else I want.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

travelling to different countries, exploring different and exotic places, seeing the great wonders of the world..... unfortunately we're working class people and money is a major factor so there are other basic needs we need to save up on first before even dreaming about taking time off work to travel the world.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I want to travel more often, to more exotic places. That is all, I have everything else I want.
    Besides you wanting to travel more often, I'm glad you have everything else you want.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    travelling to different countries, exploring different and exotic places, seeing the great wonders of the world..... unfortunately we're working class people and money is a major factor so there are other basic needs we need to save up on first before even dreaming about taking time off work to travel the world.
    Travelling seems to be the popular answer here. I hope you find the time (and money) to travel to those different places some day!