+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to flirt the proper way?

how to flirt the proper way?

Serious I don't consider myself to be that socially active so any input or tip, etc on the proper ways of flirting with a member of the opposite sex (females) and alikes would help.

Background I like this new girl that....well won't bother telling you all the story but I don't know if she likes me so I want to flit with her but don't want anything to go wrong as in she may take it the wrong way.

So any suggestions or tips on how about to flirt with her would be greatly appreciated.

u sound young.....its ok ill try to help u through this. first of all u dont want to come off to strong or pushy or forward. So dont try to hang all over her all the time. just start off by talking to her nicely. Complement her hair, clothes, perfume, how smart she is....something anything. Im sure there is something u adore about her pick one and let her know. U might try when u talk to her a little body contact. in psychology its called anchoring and it helps to draw a person in. they will be sure to pay attention and remember everything u say. so touch her for arm when ur talking. something small like that. im sure ur a sweet guy, but probably shy. im sure she knows this. if u talk to her enough im sure she'll catch on. just be yourself, and ask her to hang out sometime if u think she might be interested. good luck!

I know the basics of how to flirt, easy going then make her come after you for more.....

Thanks I'll keep your comments in mind.

Dude the best thing that you would want to do is just go up and talk to the girl, dont get all hung up about flirting because she might take it the wrong way. Trust me, the best thing to do would be to talk to her. It takes courage I know, but just be urself, and making her laugh always helps too. Hope that helps u out bro. Peace

If you want to be a master flirter, you have to manage Kino

[URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=1515&forumid=6]The Art of Kino[/URL]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control