+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some help needed

Some help needed

i'd prefer girls to help , but guys can also give ideas.

i've been seeing this gril for some time , and everything went ok ( i'm 21 she's 20 ). now i said smt to her what made her so angry with me. she still talks to me and gives me a chance to get things right again between us. but she ain't easy.
    i've tried tons of things like:

-I"ve said sorry so much i cannot even count it anymore
    -i tried to convince her how i feel about her , and i know she still lloves me and wants to make things right , however i'm the one who should get us out of this mess cause i made it in the first place
    -i wanted to send her a rose , but she didn't want it
    -i've send her aongs about how i feel
    -i asked if i could visit her so i could explain it to her without using internet but she didn't want it either.

now i'm out of options to be honest, and i was wondering if someone here would know what to do in this case. i rly love the girl and don't want to lose her, but i'm simply out of options. i would like this to get ok again between us that's why i ask for help

i rly hope someone can help me out here.

greetz

Why dont you tell us what you did to get in this mess
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

well it really is a stupid thing actually, she got mad because i changed my nick on msn. i changed it for a friend of mine who also has troubles with his love. and we both listened to a song of disturbed. the last lines are :

and the little ***** she went and she told a lie
    NEVER ****ING LIE TO ME

now ok i can understand she got unhappy about it because i changed that nick on a bad moment. but that was about to get ok.

then she told me she was going to leave to somewhere and perhaps wasn't comming back. i freaked out and compared her with another girl which i shouldn't have done. it was a hit below the belt. i can say that. but i immediately apologised after it cause i flapped it out just like that.

I dont know if it's a good idea or not, but I might suggest ignoring her. Drop it. Let her crawl back to you when she's ready. There comes a time when you just have to accept you've done everything you can and the ball is in her court.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

that's the thing. then i lose her. which i don't want. cause overall she's a kickass girl and i've never seen her do stuff like this before. and i know she's gonna stay mad. but i've got to find a way to get back to her :<

just a suggestion to do. or have i done all i can ?

Get that yellow line off your back. Refrain from bending over backwards for that stupid bich.

That pretty much sums it up.

Stop being such a vagina around women. Girls dont want a guy who showers them with attention and grovels at their feet. And if you found one that did, is that the "you" that you want to be for the rest of your life?

If you broke up over something as trivial and stupid as this, do you REALLY think that this is "the one" for you? She wants nothing to do with you.

Sad, but true. Move on. Ignore her. There are several billion women on this planet. I haven't met one yet that I have lost much sleep over.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------