+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please advise me!

please advise me!

Ok to start I am 27 yrs old I have been dating my bf for 6 yrs..in the beginning was great was something different I loved the challenge he gives and intellect I have ever been around. And then it changed we stopped communicating always working bringing work into the relationship things of that nature so I cheated we worked through that and it was ok for about a year or so til I started having the feeling of being taken advantage of. (IE…. TV remote could be right next to him and he would want me to get up from the other side of the room to pass it to him) it has happened! I started feeling different felt I should be treated better than that and I was worth more so I cheated AGAIN. Tried to give paint the pic that I was unhappy with him. He wouldn’t go away so he wanted to try at it again haven’t been the same since I’ve tried so many time to tell him that I’m unhappy. So just last year I finally left him and was able to feel free without any ones approval. BUT he wanted this to work so bad that he worked on changing his look and attitude and everything ... but I’m still unhappy I don’t feel the same as I used to. He’s a manipulative person I have told him he is empty he has no emotions and does not k now how to talk to me or anyone one else.. Talk to everyone as is if he were making a sale. I feel like this is an unhealthy relationship but can’t seem to get him to let me go. How do you tell someone you’re unhappy and do not want to be with them without being sucked back into the black hole that puts you back at square one?

why not cheat on him again?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You are a huge part of the problem. What, it's his fault you cheated twice? I think not. There is no excuse for your cheating, so stop excusing it. Take some responsibility for yourself and your life. If you don't want to be with him, break up with him. You don't need him to agree. It does not take two to break up.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just dump him and assume no contact, I'm surpised the pussy puts up with your stinky shit.

Gigabitch
    "You are a huge part of the problem. What, it's his fault you cheated twice? I think not. There is no excuse for your cheating, so stop excusing it. Take some responsibility for yourself and your life. If you don't want to be with him, break up with him. You don't need him to agree. It does not take two to break up"

never said i wasnt part of the problem i just thought that in order for a relationship to work you dont go about it yourself so i found some one ELSE willing to work with me! im not excusing the cheating at all i was merely stating that, thats what i did besides telling him i didnt want to be with him! he just doesnt get it through his thick skull!

"girl68
    "Just dump him and assume no contact, I'm surpised the pussy puts up with your stinky shit."

i wish i could just go about my way thinking that he was just a sperm donor!

The relationship was no good, so you had a kid with him?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

i know what what a dumb decision that was... but i love my child i just want him out!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvalley26 View Post
    Gigabitch
    "You are a huge part of the problem. What, it's his fault you cheated twice? I think not. There is no excuse for your cheating, so stop excusing it. Take some responsibility for yourself and your life. If you don't want to be with him, break up with him. You don't need him to agree. It does not take two to break up"

never said i wasnt part of the problem i just thought that in order for a relationship to work you dont go about it yourself so i found some one ELSE willing to work with me! im not excusing the cheating at all i was merely stating that, thats what i did besides telling him i didnt want to be with him! he just doesnt get it through his thick skull!

"girl68
    "Just dump him and assume no contact, I'm surpised the pussy puts up with your stinky shit."

i wish i could just go about my way thinking that he was just a sperm donor!
    Grow up, honestly. Just 'casue he wants you back (god knows why) doesn't mean you SHOULD go back.