+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Possibly unnecessarily confused

Possibly unnecessarily confused

Please, someone. . .anyone, what does this mean???

"im so sorry for everything i did. I know i can never do anything to take it back or change it.The way i feel about it bothers me so much that i did that to you.I just wanted [you] to know that i think about you alot and you can['t] even imagine how bad i feel and sorry i am.I hope your ok and everything is going good.Your one of the best people i have ever met.Oh yeah i started school."

This coming from a guy who literally dropped off the face of the planet for 3 months. Is it exactly what it looks like: an apology and nothing more? Or, is there something more? Someone PLEASE tell me it's just an "I'm sorry" so I can stop obsessing over it already, thanks!
    I'm my own damn hero because the only person saving me is me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He wanted you to move on and still stay as your friend.
    Maybe I'm wrong... but yeah, he wants you to move on. That's some high context speech he had there. Is he Asian?

Lol, nope. Pure bred white American. Ok, cool. I hope you're right! Especially since I told him to "move on" in my response. Awesome.
    I'm my own damn hero because the only person saving me is me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I did a bit of culture studies so yeah...

If he's not influence by the Eastern culture, he probably meant what he said.

Since you told him to move on, there's nothing to hold you back already! It's time to enjoy your single life once more until... *whistle*.. haha have fun! Go out with your friends or rebuild old friendship .

its culture issues - just slight ones though - no need to be stressful

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You did the right thing by telling him to move on. He dogged you and now he wants to come across as being the nice guy. Not sure what mobile carrier you have but most have the option to block text messages. I know Verizon and AT&T do, if I were you I'd take full advantage of them

Quote Originally Posted by DelicateRose88 View Post
    Please, someone. . .anyone, what does this mean???

"im so sorry for everything i did. I know i can never do anything to take it back or change it.The way i feel about it bothers me so much that i did that to you.I just wanted [you] to know that i think about you alot and you can['t] even imagine how bad i feel and sorry i am.I hope your ok and everything is going good.Your one of the best people i have ever met.Oh yeah i started school."

This coming from a guy who literally dropped off the face of the planet for 3 months. Is it exactly what it looks like: an apology and nothing more? Or, is there something more? Someone PLEASE tell me it's just an "I'm sorry" so I can stop obsessing over it already, thanks!
    Definitely something more. He is implying that he is sorry, stupid for what he did, and would want to get back together...

Good thing you told him to move on though...Doesn't sound like the smartest person...He also sounds very lonely.

There can be 2 reasons I can think of. 1 is he is really sorry for dropping you off and he's scared that if he comes back, you'll be occupied by then or drop him off too. Another reason is, he did something that he regrets of doing. Dating someone, kissing someone else or anything that will hurt you more. Just open yourself to some other guys instead or wait for him to explain what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by chickprincess View Post
    There can be 2 reasons I can think of. 1 is he is really sorry for dropping you off and he's scared that if he comes back, you'll be occupied by then or drop him off too. Another reason is, he did something that he regrets of doing. Dating someone, kissing someone else or anything that will hurt you more. Just open yourself to some other guys instead or wait for him to explain what really happened.
    I agree with this as well.

To contact you 3 months later.... he must be lonely, and realized that he wouldn't have been had he not been such a A**....

Good Move

He clearly has some issues!
    Live your life to the fullest and let the regrets of today be lessons for tomorrow