+ Follow This Topic

Thread: conclusion of 10 years

currently stationed in a place that abides gravity...

conclusion of 10 years

hi everybody. most of you don't know me (since I posted my first thing minutes ago in the introduction forum...), but I guess it doesn'r matter too much...
    you see, I have this problem, which I see as a very seirous one, that I recently became aware of...
    most of my life I spent as social outcast because I never fitted in for some reason.never realy bothered me untill recently, and it could have continued in this way if I didn't realised that this is not the life I want.
    took me about 10 years to see that.

so there I was, after a lifetime of detachment, trying to find the thing that I wanted. seemed like love. so I started by taking a look at my options, and ended up falling for a certain girl. I think she likes me, but I don't know how much. and putting this aside, I REALY don't know what to do... it's not like I've been living in a tube, but it's just that everywhere I look nothing seems to be quite right...
    I mean, it's not like I'm going to breath in her ears, sing poems, fill her house with flowers or send her one of my ears as a sign of my love... I never seem to have anything to speak with her about except the weather, school, and the fact that we have nothing to talk about...

But despite these problems, I don't seem to be capable of doing anything else but to think of her.I don't call her all of the time because I don't want her to think I'm mad or something. can someone give me any tips on how to help me make it to be more interesting to be with me? or at least get her out of my mind? (I'd rather not if to tell the truth, but what options do I got left?)

many thanks,
    princip
    "Dum spiro, spero..."

I see no problem. Tell her to shut up for once. I think "TALKING" is over-rated now that I think about it. Just be around her and think about her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I think I need to make myself clearer.
    I don't feel annoyed by anything she does. I want her to feel good, and I enjoy listening to her. I like everything about her (sounds familier?), but I don't want her to get bored with me...
    Is there a way I can say for sure if she likes me or not?(without asking her, ofcourse)
    "Dum spiro, spero..."

dude ... stop for a moment and think ..

u want HER to feel happy, u want HER to feel good.... u like everything about HER... what about u mate?

these feelings u have are completely natural ... but please also think about urself..
    does she feel the same about u ? does she think about u the same way u do about her .... these things u will only know when u are around her ... ok

talking is indeed sometimes overrated .. not always but sometimes

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

I think she likes me to some level (I can't tell for sure, since she's somewhat reclusive),
    and she sometimes act like me a bit(gets confused, nothing to say etc...),
    I hope I'm not fooling myself...
    "Dum spiro, spero..."