+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zodiac Signs

Zodiac Signs

I am just curious as to how many people believe in horoscopes and Zodiac signs. And, for those of you who do believe, do you think some zodiac signs are actually more compatible with certain others?

I usually read them for fun, but some of the descriptions for my sign are dead on! (I'm a gemini) It's kind of crazy!

i don´t belive in newspapers horoscopes, but there are some descriptions about your sign and your ascendent, that I do belive
    but, it´s easy to belive in those.. because you pick the descriptions you like or have and you don´t care about those that are wrong..

so, I could say that id like to belive, but i don´t aks my new friends what horoscope they are, to make mi self an idea of how they are
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

Hey! I'm a gemini too! well I dunno about the stuff inmagazines and newspapers, but my mom believes in it and she has a lot of astrology books, and some of that stuff really fits...i'm still not sure how much I believe in it, it's ok for fun though!
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

i think in personality and stuff they study people who where born in those months and they put the common thing in all of them that's why it usually fit.
    but sometimes i do believe one of the websites yahoo.fr is very correct sometimes
    you won't even believe when i wanted to get my internship the same day after the interview i checked my email and it said someone wants you to work for them for free don't they are just taking advantage of you, and by the end the put (her) mostly
    and true she needs someone to help her she didn't want to hire someone with experience she got me for free to work on some projetcs.
    but i'm just looking for experience (money too but) mostly experience.

King Zarathu Guest
    It sounds like complete bullshit, but my horoscope completely matches me, and all of the romance horoscopes have completely matched my relationships. I don't understand the logic to it...

Tone Guest
    All of it is bullshit.

You know what's bullshit? Being completely surrounded by f-ing Virgos. Passive-aggressive, drag-ass, low-functioning Virgos! They're everywhere!

King Zarathu Guest
    My mom is a Virgo and I want to kill myself. Personally, I'm a Leo--look at my sig =}

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    All of it is bullshit.
    I'm with you...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I believe! Not much but sometimes!

Motha ****as gotta fear the half man half hore SAGITARIAUSE AND VIRGOS COULD T BAG ME FOR ALL I CARE.
    Meet me am a teenaged 13 year old who drinks and used to deal pot.

I'm a gemini. I sometimes like to read the horoscopes. I think I match the gemini description well enough to a certain extent.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, Virgos are my perfect match (I'm a Capricorn). I seem to be attracted to Leos all the time, but it never works out (they're too egotistical and aggressive).

I met a hot hot hot Virgo. God, I hope we can hook up....the stars say it's a good thing.

I don't believe in astrology 100%, but honestly, every person I know matches their signs' characteristics, including myself. Like I was saying about the Leos I know (and I know quite a few), they may be different people, but they all act the same way in varying degrees.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

dont belive in that shit but ill play along : im a taurus

I cant say I believe it as if it was fact, but its fun to read them and see what they say.
    Im Gemini.
    Serious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast