+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Intensions?

Intensions?

Ok so I've been talking to this guy from a dating site. He says he's looking for a relationship, but all he's been asking me is sexual questions. He seems nice, I just got out of an LTR so I'm not looking for another one right now, but I don't want to waste my time again.

Should I trust him or just move on?

Hell no you shouldn't trust him. If it was a guy that was honest and respectful would have asked you out on a proper date and left the sex questions out of it.
    This guy is a dating site scoundrel. Think about it....what would be your reaction if you two have just met in person on a blind date, never talked to each other before and during this date, he talked to you like that? He would get a slap in the face am I right or the very least there wouldn't be a second date? Keep away from this guy, he is just looking for sex, not a relationship.

why would you trust someone you don't even know? Trust is earned through actions that match words.

Quickly block douche bags that talk smack to you. They are hitting every profile (new and old) in the hopes of getting a little sumpin, sumpin from naïve women who aren't smart enough to ask questions like you have before going forward with meeting.

He's fluff and you may not be looking for a relationship at the moment but you will get yourself crushed if you get played.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion