+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to spice up this relationship?

how to spice up this relationship?

So my girlfriend and I are sophmores in highschool and we've been together for quite awhile now. But I feel she just gets really tired of the idea of being in a relationship. It's not anything I do, I know but just the idea itself. Since we are in highschool there are limitations obviously and we can't do much out of school because she has a horse and now it's coming up on eventing season where she doesn't have much time. How can I spice things up? I'd do nearly anything for her.

Please and thanks for the help.

How to spice things up for a Sophomore... Ooh! Hold her hand!

Last gal I knew who was really in to horse shows that a friend dated was pretty much emotionally unavailable because all of her emotional energy was directed to schoolwork and competition. There really was no place else for anyone in her life romantically until she went to Germany became an alcohol-fueld slut, and quit competing.

Send her to Germany. Were you old enough I'd suggest to get her drunk. However neither of you are of legal drinking age so obviously that is out of the question.

Good luck.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."