+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's confusing me

She's confusing me

I met this Girl in June and for the first two months it was GREAT. We talked everynight and texted back and forth all the time, we said we loved each other more than once, and did stuff toghter, even though we live 86 miles apart. Well for the past few months it just hasnt been the same, we talk maybe once twice a week, I havent seen her in a little over a month. Now her Grand mother just passed last eek so I understand that she was dealing with that. Now though it just seems like she has times where she is indifferent to me, but then I'll get a phone call or a text message saying how much I mean to her and how much she loves me. It's just like before she would tak about doing things toghter and we'd talk about things but that doesnt happen now. While corny we gave each other promise rings and everything but i dunno it seems diffirent now

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is very typical for High School romances (I assume you are in that age range, or at least close). Everything is ALWAYS great the first couple of months, and then things diminish. It is normal. You two might be growing apart - that is also normal for this age range. Young love is for learning, not for keeping.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Unless you see each other regularly it's hard to keep the momentum going. Unless you have a lot in common these long distance relationships usually fizzle out pretty quickly.

I might be time to move on and find someone you have lots in common with someone you can see on a weekly basis
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

King Zarathu Guest
    I'm going to touch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    I'm going to touch you.
    Oh, go touch yourself.

How long can you expect it to be Brand New? It's just changing- it's not necessarily over.