+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Told him I was a virgin

Told him I was a virgin

I told my ex I was a virgin in bed and he was hesitant about having sex with me. We only fooled around, but what could this mean? Apparently he didn't believe me because he asked me again if I actually was.

Really? I would think he would be flattered. Every guy I dated, I told him I'm a virgin and he still wants to have sex with me (with the same level of enthusiasm). I have not given in to their lust though. muhhahah. He must be totally thinking about using you and then disposing you and so he is feeling guilty about it when you told him you are a virgin.

Some guys think that for a girl, losing her virginity is a huge deal, so she will become overly attached to the guy she loses it to. Try to convince him that it's not that big a deal to you, it will lessen the pressure and responsibility he feels.

Quote Originally Posted by emooore View Post
    I told my ex I was a virgin in bed and he was hesitant about having sex with me. We only fooled around, but what could this mean? Apparently he didn't believe me because he asked me again if I actually was.
    What difference does it make what it means? He's your EX and you should forget about him and anything about him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh, I didn't realize he's an ex. I agree with Wakeup.

True true. He asked me again if I was and I had to reiterate that I am. I know, i probably shouldn't be talking to him.

Yes, you shouldn't. Stop doing it if you want to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by emooore View Post
    True true. He asked me again if I was and I had to reiterate that I am. I know, i probably shouldn't be talking to him.
    I remember dating a guy when I just turned 18. Told him I was a virgin and he didnt believe me at all. He seemed to get quite paranoid. I think he thought I was secretly pregnant and was gonna pretend he was the dad haha. He kept saying shit like "hows your baby" and laughing but I could tell he was kinda being serious. Anyway I dumped him coz I didn't trust him. Thought he was a player and there was no way he was getting into my pants
    Last edited by michelle23; 27-05-13 at 06:48 PM.