+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shes back with ex....Gives me a quote??

Shes back with ex....Gives me a quote??

Hey everybody, Ive had a crush on this girl for a few months now, weve became pretty close, we have a really good connection but I have yet to make a move, I think shes might have a thing for me but i dont know anyway she just asked about me getting girlfriends up here in school and she never ever asks/asked about me with other girls, i in turn asked how shes doing with the guys (which i never ever ask myself)...anyway her exatc words "well im kind of back with george so......." then i say ok, she says well i think im going to go to bed now and posts this quote on away message "C0nsult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do" WHAT THE HELL is this all supposed to mean??

just some dumb bullshit that girls think is deep. try not to overthink it, just give her time and stay in the neutral zone. she's in a relationship, that's the bottom line. not much for you to do here but focus on figuring out YOUR OWN life.

If that's her way of trying to tell you to try for her even though she's "kinda back with george", maybe you're better off dismissing her as a looney.

Find a girl who is not only available but can say things in her own words.
    Spammer Spanker