+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you girls advice me to do for a first date

What would you girls advice me to do for a first date

hello!
    ok, so i've been chating over internet with one girl for about 10 days now, and almost from the begining we hooked up really good. we have alot to talk about (we talk like 5,6 hours every day straight) and we both feel some chemistry between us. i know cause she always says how great I am, she always sents me kissing smileys, and we have little dirty talk, nothing explicit, cute and romantic, filled with alot of "wait and see" sentences...
    every morning, who first gets up sends the text message on mobile phone for a good morning with alot of kisses and stuff...

ok now you know the situation
    and this saturday (3 days left) we're supose to meet and go on a date.
    so basicly i dont know where to take her. do you think coffe and a movie would be good? (it's pretty rainy here so I doubt walk would be a choice)

do you think movie is too much for a first date? but that's the most private place i can think of... maybe a walk in old part of the town if it's not rainy... I really dont want to expect much from this date, but the comunication between us waaay to so i really want to make something romantic...

i was also thinking bringing her her favorite chocolate, i think it would be a nice gesture to take that out in the middle of our date

so basicly, please help me with romantic, suprising ideas for our date and for her...

PS i'm 21 and she's 20

As a female ( I have a vagina and everything ) I would suggest that you drop your negative thoughts and think positively. It is your personality that will win her over at the end of the day. I know this because I am infact a female and not a male.

thank you, i'll keep that on my mind

anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Single4ever View Post
    thank you, i'll keep that on my mind

anyone else?
    you understand that bg is a guy whose personality is just suck and cant get women so he's trying to take you with him?
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Ps: trying to be romantic is cool, make sure the girl is the kind which like romantic sences.
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

she does, she's very romantic person...

any ideas? would flowers be too much for a first date?