+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what are these signs he is giving me?????/

what are these signs he is giving me?????/

ok, maybe this is one for the guys!?

i know this guy since school...we sometimes said hello to each other when we saw each other, then sometimes he wouldn't even look at me. last week we were at a party and we talked for about 3 hours, he was quite drunk, though, but we talked about everything. We had silly little playful fights, and we just seemed to click. Then on friday we saw each other again and we talked again for about 2 or 3 hours in the disco. It was really funny and all of last week i had to keep thinking about him! then saturday we were at the same disco again and we talked for a while but not for hours. His mates were around and he was never alone nor was i. He did stand around me a lot though, even if we didn't have a proper conversation. So now everyone is asking me what is going on. My mates reckon you don't talk to a girl for hours on end just because you are bored. and it doens't happen that often anyway. now that was the 2nd time we have talked for ages. He remembers stuff back from school that i don't even remember, he remembers me being at one disco one time and he was there too, he even remembered the date. So i got his number off a mate and texted him, but i haven't heard anything back. It is a bit embarrrassing if he doesn't want to know anything because i quite like him. Would he be more interested or was he just bored? I know he is quite shy.

ok shortened it! hope to get some answers
    Last edited by Kelly1; 11-10-04 at 07:52 PM.

keep it shorter; you'll get more replies
    "you know my name, you know my face, you'd know my heart if you knew your place"

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbethere
    sorry didn't mean to!

King Zarathu Guest
    WTF?!?!? that was soooooo mean! you didn't even comment on her story!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    kelly1, i'm willing to bet my fake pussies at home that this kid likes you.. (i don't have fake pussies my mom would kill me). ask him or get one of your friends to.

how old are you? maybe if he doesn't like you we could set something up

Well i'm a guy and i'm seeing someone but I still talk to other girls for hours I just like the social. I have more girl-friends than guys I find them a lot more interesting and friendly, so he could just be like me, but saying I like some of the other girls I talk to as well, I would never go with them because I am seeing someone but it doesnt change how you naturally feel about people.

If he speaks to you easily and smiles or looks happy when doing so then chances are he likes you too, just make it known to him that you like him, flirt a little see what happens.

King Zarathu Guest
    Search google for flirting tips, or just practice on me

we are both 22. I used to see him lots when we were in clubs and i never ever saw him talk to girls for that long. It is just weird also because he knew loads of stuff that i had even forgotten about. yeah he laughs when we talk, all we do is laugh, but then again we did talk about serious stuff too. It is just so annoying that i donīt know what is going on. I texted him again last night and still nothing came back, My mate phoned me who gave me his number and i asked if he told this guy i wanted his number and he said yeah he did but the guy didn't say anything about it he just went ok. I have never ever talked to a guy for that long in a disco where it is neatly impossible to talk to each other, but we managed. At least I thought we clicked, maybe he was just bored? My mate is coming round later and i will ask him if he can try and ask what is going on, at least give me a yes or a no type of answer. Thats all i need! thanks guys!

King Zarathu Guest
    wow.. it's probably because he's a little shy to get involved in a relationship like that with you.
    It's On.

go for it girl, sounds like he likes you

what do you mean- in a relationship like that?

i only want a normal relationship

ok, so my mate tried to phone him, but the number he has- that he gave me- doesn't seem to work, that means, the phone is always off. weird! my mate reckons if he did get the messages he is just scared and shy and don't know what to text back. weird!

King Zarathu Guest
    don't tell other people to handle your business for you. you take care of what you need to take care of, even if it means you asking him out

my mate didn't phone him because of me, but because of something else, and he wasn't taking care of it for me, i can do that, he just was interested to find out why he was behaving like this...

how strange.. a girl being confused by a guy?

hi guys,

well i didn't see him all weekend, was really depressed and that....but apparently his phone is broke, who knows! so i guess i either give up and forget about him, or just wait and see what happens.......?

ok guys, i have just decided to give up on him.... the thing is without trying to sound the slightest bit vain or that, i am a nice looking girl, have a good job, nice car, can have a good time- which he got to know, and this guy is just a normal guy, he squints (don't know if thats right) he spits when he talks, he has a slight lisp, and he obviously isn't worth it, so i am not going to waste my time on him. any other guy down my way would be happy if i liked them. his best mate was in love with me once, so don't know what the problem is. if he did like me or want to start something.. then he knows where i live, we got on well it's not like he has to be scared, and he could use a mates phone to text me back if he wanted to.... my god guys are so stupid sometimes.... the one time i end up chasing someone, the time nothing seems to work....

Sounds a bit harsh to be honest. I dont believe you think he isnt worth it because if you did, you wouldnt be going on about him on here, you'd be out somewhere finding somebody else.

Why dont you just go and talk to him? If his phone is broken, he probably didnt even get your texts in the first place. You dont have to hang around and wait for him to talk to you, he might be a bit shy to take that first step - so why dont you just take it for him? You've got nothing to lose.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast