+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Birthday present

Birthday present

So this girl I like and am thinking about asking out is having her birthday very soon. I asked her what she wanted cause we were talking about birthdays and I knew her's was coming up soon. She said a shanel(sp?) bag or perfume. My question for you ladies is, which should I get for her? I'm sort of leaning towards the perfume cause I don't know what a shanel bag is but it sounds overpriced. Any help would be appreciated.

I would get something DIY.
    Even better,make a day before or after her b'day to celebrate with her,say a beach and then get a cake and celebrate it with her there 1:1.

She's high maintenance. Don't ask her out.

High maintnence doesn't really scare/bother me. Besides she actually leads a very lowkey kind of life and pays for just about everything she has. She's only asking for this bag cause its her birthday so why not go big and its her 18th birthday so its a big thing for her.

Chanel stuff is very expensive - perfume is $70s to hundreds, purses run hundreds to thousands. No 18-year-old should have stuff like that, unless they're entirely way too high maintenance. Are you sure she wanted you to get it for her, or was it more along the lines of a wish list for something she wants in the future?

Well I did ask her what she wanted for her birthday and she said a Chanel bag or perfume. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen her with a purse of any kind.

i don't think Chanel perfume is appropriate for a young person, the smell is really too strong. get her a gift certificate or take her to a mall and chose a perfume together. my recommendation for a young person is Dolce & Gabana, Shi, Philosophy.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things